GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Deco

1. Deco

Shift knob from MK1 Audi TT tiptronic

If any one knows of some one who is selling one of these please let me know http://www.carenthusiast.com/audi/audi_tt2004_20_250.jpg Cheers.
  2. Deco

For sale Carbon fiber front mask still in box

For sale title states. Make me an offer.Perth WA Also stubby antenna. Suits MkV GTI
  3. Deco

WTF?

Why r there still people out there tryin to sell their mkv gti's for 30k n over? Makes no sense.
  4. Deco

2010 Audi 8P Quattro 2.0T or Mk 6 GTI

Hi all, Considering selling my 3 door MK V GTI and getting either of the above as a replacement as I need a 5 door due to an addition to the family. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
  5. Deco

Owner of Black GTI with APR, Rs4 19s etc on CARSALES Perth, WA

Hi, just wondering if anyone on here knows the owner and has the car been sold?
  6. Deco

Offset for MKV GTI

Would ET32 be ok on a 17X7 rim running 225/45/17s? Thanks in advance.
  7. Deco

Weitek Springs

Hi All, Thinking of buying some Weitek springs from someone on a dif forum. Anyone know if they are any good and ok to run on standard GTI shockies. Thanks :)
  8. Deco

Tyre advice please

Hi All, Went tyre shopin today. Bob Jane seemed to hav the best prices. My Qs is the guy was trying to sell me sum BobJane xenons cheaper than ku31s n was saying they r beta than the Kumho KU31s i was after jus a bob jane badgd bridgstone. Anyone has any advice? He wuld giv me a price if i...
  9. Deco

Trade In Help

Hi All, Took my GTI to the stealers to get a trade in value for a new GTI. Need a 5door as a new family member on the way. The guy asks if the car is serviced with them, I said "yes" and also had some other work done at their service center (Full safety check after the hail damage had been...
  10. Deco

Trade In Help

Hi All, Took my GTI to the stealers to get a trade in value for a new GTI. Need a 5door as a new family member on the way. The guy asks if the car is serviced with them, I said "yes" and also had some other work done at their service center (Full safety check after the hail damage had been...
  11. Deco

MOTOR MAG ...OCT 2010

Just got myself a copy. Very interesting article on a bunch of tuned VWs. :w00t:
  12. Deco

For Sale Perth: 07 3 Door MkV GTI, DSG

Hi All, Got a new addition to the family so car up for sale so I can buy a 5door. 07 GTI 3 door Reflex silver DSG, Rear Parking sensors Full service history, 70,000kms $31,000 ono Thanks.
  13. Deco

Help Needed!

Hi all! I posted about a week or so ago that my car came back from Frank Newman Smash repairs in Willetton WA (I had to take my car to these tossers, recommended repairer) after the hail damage was fixed and they did a dodgy job. Anyway I had to take it back to the fucwits to fix all their...
  14. Deco

Finally Fixed

So people finally got my car back from Frank Newman Smash Repairs in Willetton WA. They took over a month to fix the hail damage on it. I get it back and it has supposedly been detailed, interior is soaking wet, I turn the heater on and cop a face full of dust, paint flakes other crap, there...
  15. Deco

Wheel Offset

Hi all, I searched without much luck. Anyone know if I can run a +35 offset 18s on a MK V GTI? Thanks.