GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Denis

1. D

Mkv Gti Parts! Thunderbunny, shaved hatch, big turbo kit, etc.

Hello all, here are some of the parts I have for sale. Located in Pittsburgh PA. Thanks! Prices and list: Shaved hatch with ecs hatch pop kit $450 Thunderbunny rear with custom 3 inch v banded quad exhaust $450 Ecs bleeder block with stainless steel clutch line $75 Fully built FSI...
  2. D

WTB: FSI cylinder head (bare, stock, built)

Hello all, Long story short, my injector won’t seal in the cylinder head due to some material being taken off, so, I’m looking to buy a cylinder head for the FSI motor. I would prefer if the cylinder head was bare or built but it doesn’t have to be. Let me see what you guys have. Thanks...
  3. D

BBS RSII

Up for trade or sale are my BBS RSII's. These wheels are immaculate. They were recently powder coated Cadillac grey with an illusion orange nut (I can re-powder the nut any color). Let me see what you guys have! Nothing too crazy wide please. Price: $1700 Specs are: 5x114.3 (come with wobble...
  4. D

WTB: Tubular Manifold

Hello all, Looking to hopefully find a tubular manifold such as FFE, BSH, or AFI. Paypal ready. Thanks!
  5. D

WTB: SRS FENDERS

Looking for a set of srs 25mm wider fenders. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

FS: Custom surge tank

For sale is a custom surge tank set up. The set up consists of a custom tank (that mounts inside the car) Bosch 044 inline pump, fuel lab pressure regulator, fuel lab filter, along with all nylon braided lines and fittings. This will solve all of low pressure fuel pump issues, as well as having...
  7. D

FS, FT Schmidt TH Lines

For sale or for trade are Schmidt TH lines. The specs are 17x8.5 et38 and 17x9.5 et25. The wheels are downright gorgeous. Recently powder-coated a couple months ago. One barrel one professionally repaired due to hairline crack. Outright sale price is $2000. Will work with possible buyer on...
  8. D

AWE Boost Gauge (Gauge only)

For sale is an AWE electronic boost gauge without the vent pod holder. The gauge works flawlessly! I will also include extra parts that were left over from my current gauge install. $65 Shipped! Thank you for looking! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

Help! Gt3071r pulling ALOT of timing

Hello all, So I have a Mkv Gti that has rods, bearings, head studs (built motor) all the fueling (hpfp, rs4's, lpfp) pared along with a Garrett gt3071r. Here's the story, I had my car built and I was looking for a tuner. I came across .dotuning. Everything was great and the car was tuned on...
  10. D

FS: Forge Motorsport Cobra R seats

Looking to trade my one off Forge Motorsport Cobra R racing seats. They are Kevlar backed and have custom upholstery as well. These are one of a kind. Mainly looking for some nice Audi s5 red leather seats or something equivalent. Just want some nice yet sporty seats. Let me see what you guys...
  11. D

Ideas on Gt3082

Hello all, So i came across a deal with a buddy of mine and he is selling his Gt3082 for crazy cheap to me if i wanted it. It has mitsubishi compressor housing to pick up spool time a bit. Now my question is, how long would it take to spool? I have a built motor with a Gt3071 and just switched...
  12. D

Ideas on Garrett Gt3082

Hello all, So i came across a deal with a buddy of mine and he is selling his Gt3082 for crazy cheap to me if i wanted it. It has mitsubishi compressor housing to pick up spool time a bit. Now my question is, how long would it take to spool? I have a built motor with a Gt3071 and just switched...
  13. D

FS: Garrett Gt35 0.82A/R housing

For sale is a brand new Garrett gt35 0.82A/R exhaust housing for sale. The housing is internally gated. I bought the part by accident from atp and cost me $415. I am selling it for $325 shipped. Located in Pittsburgh PA. Thanks for looking! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. D

FS: Neuspeed carbon fiber engine cover

Hello, Up for sale is my Neuspeed carbon fiber engine cover for the FSI motor. The only reason i am selling it is because i went a different direction with the car and currently have no use for it at all. I would rate the cover a 8.5 out of 10. There is only one minor discoloration on it and it...