GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DSG_MASTER

1. DSG_MASTER

GTI in the Top Ten most ticketed cars

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/most-ticketed-cars.html?page=1 10. Volkswagen GTI HatchbackViolations*: 178% Average Age: 40 % Male: 44% The Volkswagen GTI hatchback is the perennial favorite with younger drivers looking for a sporty, fun German car. “The VW GTI wants you to drive fast,”...
  2. DSG_MASTER

Traded the R32 for a MKVI

Yup. Got this Carbon Steel Gray beauty yesterday. :cool:
  3. DSG_MASTER

Real salesman

I lolz every time I watch this. There have been many times I've wanted to do this to some snobby f****. VbQWO22pprk
  4. DSG_MASTER

New Shoes...

Just got these and decided to experiment. I'm actually selling the wheels, no tires. BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. 5 x 112 bolt 19x8 45mm. $450 locally. I know it's not the For Sale/Trade Thread, but that's not the priority. Opinions?
  5. DSG_MASTER

The Picture Game

6. DSG_MASTER

The Picture Game

7. DSG_MASTER

The Picture Game

8. DSG_MASTER

The Picture Game

9. DSG_MASTER

Michael Jackson Fan: Hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzdoPic_nQ
  10. DSG_MASTER

VW Golf Mk7 (Yes, Seven)

It won't look anywhere near that
  11. DSG_MASTER

FS:2004 MKIV R32

My buddy, a tech here at the dealer, is looking to sell fis 2004 R32. I'm trying to help him by posting on here. There are too many things to list so I'm including the 'tex link as well as link to photos. I know the car's supercharged :drool: . Asking $22,500...
  12. DSG_MASTER

17" Classix for sale AZ

SOLD
  13. DSG_MASTER

17" Classix for sale

SOLD
  14. DSG_MASTER

How cool is this?

So I was wonder by the parts department and I stumble accross a Launch energy can, sealed. I thought it was the coolest thing. Has anyone tried the beverage?
  15. DSG_MASTER

VS. SRT10 Viper

So, I'm cruising on the 101. I look in my rear view and I see a Silver Viper with Red racing stripes on the hood approaching fast. He goes right by me. I decide to catch up and maybe play a little. Here's the sequence of events after that: 1. It rapes me 2. It dissappears in the horizon :cry: