GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dtm Kingson

1. D

EuroCrave Car show - SAT Aug 16 Long beach Queen Mary

saturday, August 16 2008, 11:00am - 4:00pm @The Queen Mary 1126 Queens Hwy Long Beach, CA Online Pre-sale tickets for $10 Here comes another Euro event created by the people who brought you Autocrave & B-boy Crave. Exotic Euro car owners from all over the west will gather at the Queen Mary...
  2. D

Luff / LM

Its Back! for a limited time. The first shipment of 6 in silver 19x8.5 45+ off for all MKV GTI will be in monday or tuesday. Call to pre-order your set before they are gone. http://m1autosport.com/pics/bbs-lm.jpg Its finally gonna be here! We should be also getting the DTM exclusive Fast...
  3. D

Xenon Fog Lamps?

Has anyone does this yet to your fog lights? Some Xenon aftermarket HID that will match with the headlight?
  4. D

FREE DTM Autohaus Stickers!

For the Month of July we are offering free 8" window DTM AUTOHAUS Stickers for all members on this GolfMkv fourm while supply last. PM me with your shipping address. We will send it to you for free!
  5. D

Group Buy: Luff M1 (BBS LM Style)

DTM Autohaus Group buy special :cool: luff m1 19x8.5 GTI fitment or whatever car. $750 + Shipping (TAX) SIZE: 19X8.5, FINISH: COMPETITION GOLD, BLACK, SILVER, GRAPHITE See if we can get 10 People, Please let me know. Might be able to get different color options for extra, Gold is not in...
  6. D

Boser Hood for MKV?

what do you guys think about that on the MKVs? they had done one dub modder but it didn't look that good. Anyone got some photoshop skill? lets see it
  7. D

Group Buys

Hey Guys, we are open to run group buy for any product you guyz are looking for, just let us know what you guyz want. I will try to work out some really good pricing. Kingson
  8. D

GROUP BUY/SPECIAL: GTI REIGER Full Kit

Full Rieger body kit for MKV GTI , FRONT SPOILER , SIDE SKIRTS AND REAR APRON. $980 + SHIPPING. If we can get 5 people on this deal.