GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DuBB SWaGG

1. DuBB SWaGG

Car seems possessed; Dashboard lights flashing; Car wont start.

So my battery died recently and i had to jump my car. I jumped it and turned the car on without starting it and the dashboard lights kept flashing rapidly and randomly. I have no idea why. The video is below. I tried to start the car several times after the battery was being charged for at least...
  2. DuBB SWaGG

Car wont rev past 3000 rpms

I recently had my whole cylinder head replaced. The car drove fine for a while. I then changed the oil and the cam follower because it was worn. It then sat in the driveway for a few weeks because I was away. When I tried to start it, it acted like it didnt want to start (it cranked very...
  3. DuBB SWaGG

FS: FK Street Line Coils $250, now with pics!!

FS: FK Street Line Coils (Sold) SOLD SOLD SOLD
  4. DuBB SWaGG

Apocalyptic Engine bay

2.0T FSI Engine (Stage 2+) Well I was driving on the southern state parkway tonight and hit WOT in 3rd gear and the car went limp. I thought it was a fuel cut, but I doubt it. (One I just changed the cam follower last week and Two, I have the HPFP). Well, the car never boosted again. Just...
  5. DuBB SWaGG

Aftermarket LED Tail light issue

I have aftermarket LED tail lights that have the amber blinkers and Im pretty sure i have everything hooked up correctly. (via Jetta LED DIY instructions) I also have the coding entered correctly as well. However, instead of running a whole new wire from the taillights to the dash, I just...
  6. DuBB SWaGG

AVIC F90BT upgrade and booting problems. HELP!

Got myself in a Jam, hopefully someone can help. I have the Pioneer AVIC F90BT installed in my car. It has worked fine with the outdated software (1.9) and I recently tried to update the firmware to 3.0. I put the 3.0 update on my SD card and inserted it into the slot. Went to "upgrade WinCE...
  7. DuBB SWaGG

FS: H&R Springs and Stock Suspension

H&R Sport Springs SOLD Entire Stock Suspension has about 40,000 miles on it and is in good condition. (Pics upon request) Will sell individually. Make me an offer on the Stock Parts.
  8. DuBB SWaGG

BMW Style 42 Rims

Hey, quick question for any tire expert. I love these rims:wub:. Would they fit my 07 MkV? If so what tire would you recommend? http://www.ecstuning.com/Flyer-Genuine_BMW_Wheel_Event/ES2090751/ Thanks :thumbsup:
  9. DuBB SWaGG

FS: Set of Four 17" Sevenx Wheels

Just want to get a feel of who's interested. They have been sitting in my garage taking up space. I think one has a little curb-hopage, but nothing crazy. They used to have tire sensors but I took them off and Im using them on my current set up. Im not selling the tires, unless you REALLY want...
  10. DuBB SWaGG

WTB: OEM LED tail lights

You can barely tell they are tinted. I wanted to keep some color to them. They are Euro style (one reverse light, one fog light). I'll take more pics if anyone is still interested. P.S. Sorry for the obnoxious pic :biggrin:
  11. DuBB SWaGG

Nissan GTR v. Bugatti Veyron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8O5ncJWWao&feature=player_embedded Questions? Thoughts? Concerns? Well I do. I mean come the f**k on..... I dont think the GTR is topping past 800hp, so Im convinced the GTR had Nos because even with all the twin turbo upgrades in the world. I dont think it...
  12. DuBB SWaGG

Stg 2+ GTI vs G35 w/ exhaust

Ever since being stage 2+, I always wanted to run into one of these cars and I finally did. However, the circumstances were not in my favor. I had 3 people in my car including myself (all of us are over 200lbs). So it was late, around midnight and we were just cruising home on the highway...
  13. DuBB SWaGG

FS: Factory Navigation System and Stock Downpipe

NAVIGATION SYSTEM: SOLD I am selling my fully functioning Factory Navigation system. It is a 3.4 MFD 2 DVD system in perfect working condition with an ipod adapter. The ipod adapter i have sits in the middle compartment between the driver and passenger seats. I would like to sell both the radio...
  14. DuBB SWaGG

Exhaust question

Will the APR RSC cb mate up with the ATP downpipe?? Thanks for the help