GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dubbin415

1. dubbin415

WTB: Jetta Wolfsburg Grill set

as the title states, looking for a jetta wolfsburg grill set with fogs. Willing to trade my GTI grills.
  2. dubbin415

...test
  3. dubbin415

Meet in San Jose Feb 4th

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5566198-New-GTG-spot-Silicon-Valley-South-Bay&p=75697684&posted=1#post75697684
  4. dubbin415

Meet in San Jose, CA Feb. 4th

Time & Date: Saturday Feb 4 @ around 7pm Location: Wingstop / Sleep Train Location (park at Sleep Train) 519 Coleman Ave Ste 10, San Jose, CA 95110 vortex thread here http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5566198-New-GTG-spot-Silicon-Valley-South-Bay&p=75697684&posted=1#post75697684
  5. dubbin415

WHAT ARE THESE??

can any of you guys help me ID these wheels I'm looking at? Also, do these wheels look bent to you guys? What do you think? Stay away or worth buying at less that $300? [/url] [/url]
  6. dubbin415

REAL BBS CH's 19x8

Hi, Looking to get $1900 for these with tires. Note that these are not replicas--real deal BBS's. Tires have about 30% tread left, and a few of the wheels have a little curb rash. I'm also willing to take trades too, only wheels with tires though. I'm in the bay area, California, so local...
  7. dubbin415

MKV GTI engine cover cut for Intake FS

Hey, I am selling my MKV GTI engine cover. It has been cut to fit a CAI. You might have to cut a tiny bit more to fit some intakes. I had it with a neuspeed P-flo in the car. There is a broken grommet hole by the oil cap, but it's still functional. $60 + shipping at your cost takes it. ...
  8. dubbin415

FS: MKV GTI engine cover Cut for Intake $60

Hey, I am selling my MKV GTI engine cover. It has been cut to fit a CAI. You might have to cut a tiny bit more to fit some intakes. I had it with a neuspeed P-flo in the car. There is a broken grommet hole by the oil cap, but it's still functional. $60 + shipping at your cost takes it. ...
  9. dubbin415

Frisco Nights (new SF based cruise/meet)

Hey all, I've been a fan of VW's for about 20 years now. I've never been on a cruise with fellow dubbers through the streets of San Francisco yet. Why not start one? I'm thinking having people meet up in the Stonestown Galleria mall on a Friday night at like 10pm. I am a San Franciscan...
  10. dubbin415

Busted screw in MAF housing (DAMN!)

hey all I just installed the neuspeed pflo intake, and stupid me: while screwing in the MAF housing, I broke the cap off one of the screws that connects the MAF housing to the intake tube. Now I can't back out the damn screw... Do you guys think I'm okay with one screw holding the MAF in...
  11. dubbin415

huffs and tires for sale CHEAP

400 with tires, curb rash, nail in one tire (fixable). San Francisco pick up only. 90% tread left. Will send pics upon request.
  12. dubbin415

dash tray done with climate control DONE

Just put the tray in my git with climate control. Just disconnect the climate sensor from the vent cover, stuff it into dash, install tray. No problems at all!:headbang:
  13. dubbin415

Trunk part number

hi, I'm looking for the rear lid that covers the trunk area behind the rear seats. It's that flap that has strings that connect to the trunk lid and tilts up when you open the trunk door. Do you know what that part is called an possibly have a part number? Thanks, dubbin
  14. dubbin415

Center Diffuser Cubby Hole question!

hey guys I have a gti with the center diffuser vent along with that senor that's plugged into the rear portion of the vent. I'm wondering if I could cut out that area where the sensor is plugged in, drop leave the sensor plugged into the cut-out section, drop it into the depths of my dash, and...