GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by E-man

1. E-man

FS: 18" staggered Mandrus Emils

18x8.5 et 33 18x9.5 et 35 Mandrus Emil made by TSW. Wheels have original chrome on them but due to them being old they have some minor pitting where the face meet the lips but nothing to bad and hardly noticeable when on the car other wise they are in great shape. No bends or cracks. Rears...
  2. E-man

FS: 18" AMG Monoblocks

18x8.5 et 44 18x9.5 et 46 Wheels have been powder coated Bengal White and have some curbage on 3 of 4 wheels but nothing deep. They are all straight with no cracks or bends and all hold air and include center caps. Wheels are located in Orange County California Will ship at buyers expense...
  3. E-man

Euro LED taillight install help

So I just recently got my oem euro led tails and have been looking for a decent DIY on it but nothing really seems concrete on how to do it plus have all the proper coding. If anyone has done the install and feels comfortable doing them I would love for some help also a plus if you have vagcom...
  4. E-man

local meets

so im coming out from cali to visit my sister in tiverton RI. will be out from the 4th-17th and was wondering if there was any local meets that you guys have. wanted to check out how everyone is on the east coast.
  5. E-man

FT/FS: White 18" AMG Monoblocks

Im looking to trade these for 17s. Must be at least 8.5" wide. dont even bother with anything smaller. i need something wide. ill even do trade plus cash on my end if its something nice out right sale im looking for $1300 These are factory AMG monoblocks that have been powder coated "Bengal...
  6. E-man

white wheels suck to keep clean

finally got some shots taken of my pos with the new wheels on still need a notch up front so i can spin the fronts down the rest of the way
  7. E-man

Do i really need hub rings??

so my new monoblocks are a 66.6mm center bore but im going to be going to a stud conversion when i install them so do i really need to get hub rings or will the studs take care of that? anyone running different size center bore wheels with out hub rings with or with out studs and have any problems?
  8. E-man

hub threads

i some how managed to strip one the lugs holes on my front hub when i was test fitting my new wheels so today when i was looking at it closer (still on the car) all of the threads on the hub for all of the other bolts dont look very good. they look warn down so i was wondering if the hubs are...
  9. E-man

not rubbing...yet

or maybe i am :thumbsup: waiting for smaller tires and a new alignment this is just the test fit probably going to end up polishing them for now then think about powder coating them later on
  10. E-man

shaved jetta front yay or nay

thinking about picking up a jetta front and shave it just for shits and gigs but idk if its worth it or if it would look better than a shaved rabbit front end cuz i was gunna shave my bunny front also anyone got pics of a shaved jetta? i know they are out there but im to lazy to search around...
  11. E-man

windows wont roll down

so lately when i go to roll down my windows when i first get in my car they wont roll down. i press the button over and over again and after 5 or 6 times they will finally roll down i thought it was just the driver door at first thinking it was the result of a prior crash but its actually both...
  12. E-man

clean rear bumpers

im looking into getting a clean rear end with no exhaust cut out just wondering the ones that people have seen and like the only ones that i have seen are the clean rabbit, votex, and r32 rears anyone have any other ideas or some places to pick them up?
  13. E-man

stupid wheel dealer dude

so i went to a local wheel and tire shop today to looks for some new wheels and they are a pretty reputable dealer and i told him i wanted 18s and at least 8 wide and he looked at my car and said there was no way 18s would fit on my car cuz it was too low. im all the way down on streetlines with...
  14. E-man

14.5 gallons?

so i went to full up today and my gas light was on for about 15-20 miles and my car took 14.448 gallons and i thought that was kind of odd seeing as the tank dry holds 14.5 gallons any thoughts to how this might be possible?