GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by e payne07

1. e payne07

wolfs vs 330

ok me and my friend were just messing around after a basketball game and we came to the light and we have wanted to race for a while but havent had the chance too. anyways we are waiting, i put it into dsg and the it goes green and we both hit it but i was suprised my tires didnt spin neither...
  2. e payne07

more aggressive

hey so wat are some inexpensive way to make my wolfsburg look more aggressive. Thx
  3. e payne07

$246 to spend

wat mods could i get for this amount of money i already have an intake
  4. e payne07

How do you intall the gti grill

i want to no what you need and how i take off my jetta grill and put the gti grill on :help::help:
  5. e payne07

launch control

this isnt really a vs but i could get fucked ok so i went on a empty road and i tried to do the launch control and when i turned of my traction control and i tried to rev to 2400 rpms i only got to like 1500 rpms and then when i let of the brake it like coasted for like a second or 2 then...
  6. e payne07

BSH stage 1 intake help

does anyone have a DIY in this part or does anyone no if i can just can call BSH and have them walk me through it
  7. e payne07

GIAC

hey i was at my dealer the other day in Mt. Prospect Illinois and the has a lot of GIAC programing stuff i was just wonder if they sell it and if the install it there. if you dont no the dealership im talkin about tell me if your dealer does thx
  8. e payne07

bsh stage 2 intake

hey is the stage 2 intake worth the extra money if any one has the stage 1 compared to the stage 2 plz share dyno results would be perfect
  9. e payne07

Inexpensive mods

hey i searched and couldnt find a thread on this but i want an inexpensive performance mods that is not an intake because i already have one and not a chip because i am goin to wait on that one :readthethread:
  10. e payne07

wolfsburg 2.0T with bsh intake vs charger 3.5L

i was just wondering how i would fare with this charger