GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by errie806

1. E

Considering Selling the Gti

Cops are profiling me day in and day out. They're bleeding the life out of both my wallet and my sanity. I'm getting arguably the most bull shit tickets out there. I'm getting speeding when I'm getting passed by other cars. I'm getting loud exhaust when there's a Harley making eardrums bleed...
  2. E

Stage 2 TSI Dyno

So I got a dyno on an awd mustang dyno today and here were the numbers. for those who cant make it out. they were 226whp and 285wtq. seems like an odd dyno to me. i was expecting much more but this dyno is notorious for reading low numbers. i didnt think it would be this low however...
  3. E

bsh intake broke need a new one

so my hatred for this intake has only worsened. the bracket that holds the "stage 2" part of the intake up behind the engine has completely snapped off so now the thing is just bouncing around with every shift brake and acceleration. this thing is just absolute garbage. the heatshield is...
  4. E

TSI DV Upgrade?

I have a 08.5 tsi and I'm looking to get a new BOV. I want the loudest chirp that is iconic with turbocharged cars that my car seems to lack. I want to hear more boost. Which BOV is best for me to get the best possible sound?How is the install done? is it necessary for me to get a relocation kit...
  5. E

Stage 2 TSI vs Auto Genesis Coupe V6

My car has 3 inch catless non resonated TBE, Intake, and APR stage 2 tune. I am a TSI. His car was a genesis coupe with a catback and intake. we had 6 runs all with pretty much the same result. they were rolls ranging from 30-40mph. i pulled a solid bus length and held it way past 100. he never...
  6. E

WTB Coilovers.

Like the title says im interested in coilovers. any brand is good. i like them to be easily adjustable. pm me if you have something up for sale and we'll negotiate. im in northern new jersey.
  7. E

Suspension Shopping

Hey guys I'm leaning towards buying coilovers very soon. I saw on BSH's website they had k-sport coilovers for around 920. But, koni is having a crazy sale and their coilovers are 1050 ish. What is your opinion. Which is best. Are there any other manufacturers that offer better products? Which...
  8. E

headlight swap

i have a set of black halo lights sitting around that ive been considering installing myself. i had a small accident and the body shop told me when they installed them that they didnt work. does this headlight swap need a vag com? or should it just plug and play? how is this done? pictures welcome
  9. E

Racing Newbie

Hey guys I'm just trying to get some info about legitimate track racing. I know racing is a really expensive sport. What kind of reward, other than the experience give you? In novice races where I would start off, what type of winnings, if any, could I win. What are the advancement opportunities...
  10. E

apr stage 2 tsi

So my car has been feeling a little rough around the edges lately. my gas pedal seems to have a little rough feeling to it. i feel some slight trembling. and rarely but it has happened, i have gotten fuel cuts. once in 4th and once in 5th under WOT. the car has been a little jumpy and rough. im...
  11. E

TSI mount yet?

still waiting on my tsi dogbone mount. why has no company decided to make one? bsh seems to have completely forgotten the project. i havent heard anything from anybody else
  12. E

BOV and Actuator

hi guys i have a 2.0 TSI engine. I'm looking into upgrading my DV. I need a bit of education of different types of valves and actuators. what are the benefits of each? i'm looking to get a pretty sweet sound from my turbo so loudness is not a problem.
  13. E

MKV-MKVI conversion

hey guys i have a mkv and i want to get my interior looking as close to the mk6 as possible. i mainly want to focus on the radio, climate knobs and maybe steering wheel. is it possible to directly plug and play swap my radio and climate controls for mk6 ones? how much would it cost and where do...
  14. E

backseat bed

Now I know I've seen this done somewhere on the forums and I cannot find it. So I came up with the desire to remove my backseat and replace it with wood board. I've only seen pics of the trunki done this way but I would like to do it for my entire rears from the back of my driver seat to the...
  15. E

r32 mods

I'm just curious. What sort of modding can you do to an R32, short of c2 turbo kit and what kind of increases are there?