GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by F1fletch

1. F1fletch

FS 2008 GTI MkV OEM F&R Rotors/Pads

These are take off's from my 2008 in which I upgraded the shocks/brakes after only a few thousand miles. It was my commuter car and driven soundly. These have no edge to cut and the pads look brand new and are of course matched to the rotors. Just put them on and save some dough!! Buyer pays...
  2. F1fletch

FS 2008 GTI MkV OEM F&R Shocks/Springs

These were upgraded after only 3k miles and have been sitting in my shed (out of the elements and rain) waiting for a home. I am just getting around to posting them. They look new and still have the part number stickers on them. I can ship though it would be a bit expensive. Buyer pays shipping...
  3. F1fletch

Need brake advice on a budget...

I currently have drilled rotors front and rear with hps pads and brembo fluid. It is definately better but I would like to get a step batter without spending 1k on a bigger R32 upgrade. Are the Ferodo DS2500 pads worth upgrading to with ss lines?
  4. F1fletch

Want to Trade Magnaflow CB Exhaust for Stock!!!

Need to get a stock exhaust back on my MkV GTI. I currently have a magnaflow cat back exhaust installed and is like new condition, but it is too loud for the family and my wife will soon be driving daily. Must be like new OEM exhaust 08-09 GTI Mk V. I will trade straight across if the exhaust...
  5. F1fletch

Rise and Fall of RPM in Heat Of Day - Surging With Cruise On

I am seeing a disturbing problem with my car now that the weather has heated up (or so it seems to be heat related). When nice and hot after playing traffic hockey for a while the engine will surge up and down 100-200 rpm evem when on a flat stretch, with or without cruise, with or without A/C...
  6. F1fletch

New 18" Huff In Box - Great Deal!!

New in box minor shipping blems (never used them came from dealer like that) SOLD!!!!!
  7. F1fletch

You have $1400 which coilovers...

...would you buy (adjustable damping and camber plates incl). Lot's of sub 1k choices can you spend 1400 or so and get some nicer ones that have a wide range of adjustment and feature pillow ball adj camber plate....:fighting0030:
  8. F1fletch

Modesto Area Fast'ers Unite!

Would like to get a list going of Modesto Area GTI junkies who would like to meet n greet, talk cars, mods, etc..:thumbsup: MAF
  9. F1fletch

Finally Getting VMR's, Tires, Rotors Next Week!

Just had to share I am excited and you guys get it....:smile: Have H&R Touring Cup Shocks/Springs Carbonio Intake Just Installed Magnaflow CB Now Finally:happyanim: VB3's Michelin PE2's Centric Drilled Rotors, Hawk Pads, Brembo Fluid Will Post pics when done....... Huffs gotta go now (posted...
  10. F1fletch

(4)-5mm H&R Spacers (New In Box)

Brand new just opened box to take pictures. These are the best you can get and add just enough to the stock rims or other high offset rims to look just right. Compare anyones new price. $75 for ALL (4) - FREE SHIPPING!!
  11. F1fletch

18" Huffs/Tires For Sale (Also Have 2 Brand New In Box)!!!

(4) 18" Huffs with Dunlop A/S Tires - NEW PICS!! I am selling the OEM Huffs with the dunlop tires as a set. 3 have some rash (pictures coming) but it is not bad damage at all and they run straight and true. The rires have 50% plus left on them and run smooth and quiet (rotated religiously) do...
  12. F1fletch

How Much Reliable HP With Stock Turbo and Internals??

I am sure this has been asked but realistically (for a daily driver) how much hp can you extract from the FSI with the stock turbo, stock internals without driving a powder keg? I put quite a bit of miles on Peter and I love the idea of a very smooth driving, great running, reliable sleeper that...
  13. F1fletch

Best APR Dealer Central California??

I Live by Modesto but work in Livermore and need to find the best shop for an APR Stage 1 Tune. Any suggestions?:wink:
  14. F1fletch

Best Place to Purchase Magan Racing Exhaust?

Looking for the best deal.:thumbsup: