GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fastgti69

1. fastgti69

Cobalt SS: Project 25G

Motor swap took longer than expected LOL as usual nothing goes as planned. Well my tuner came through as you all know. He definitely knows what he's doing. We got to the shop in Baldwin park called Your dream garage. Wow that place has everything you need. It was pretty big and the owners are...
  2. fastgti69

Haven't updated in a while... Tomorrow I'm going to go and do the charge pipe work myself. My buddy Alerosaint is helping me out and hooking me up with the lift. Hopefully this fixes the issue or at least we can figure it out etc. Anyways... you know you're addicted to modding when you buy...
  3. fastgti69

Thanks bro, look down to see what happened to the poor thing. :( So about 21 hours later, we have the kit installed. I know, I know it seems rediculus for any shop to need 21 hours for a turbo install. Well this kit is a custom on off kit and I am never doing this again LOL. Every damn thing...
  4. fastgti69

Yeeee Install is today!
  5. fastgti69

There is a kit that is exactly like that, but it's hard to make it even as it will be more favored in the 2 center cylinders. This is a custom kit though, that someone made into a DIY kinda thing. They said the best is right at the throttle body. I'm not sure exactly where as I have to check...
  6. fastgti69

Thanks brotha, I appreciate it.
  7. fastgti69

Almost!!! I'm gonna need more fuel. So my buddy helped me out with a new 5th injector set up I'll be messing with in a few weeks. Shit, I gotta build this motor ASAP. The turbo can do 550whp + if I can get enough fuel.
  8. fastgti69

Thanks bro, we should definitely meet up after it's done!
  9. fastgti69

Hell yea man, most definitely. I am hoping to be in the 600hp run group by then! Crap maybe I should add what I have on right now too LOL. My current mod list is a (blown) 6758 EFR, TTR intake manifold, Badmab 3" catless downpipe stock resonator no muffler straight piped, KN Short ram intake...
  10. fastgti69

Sup guys, as some of you may know my last big turbo blew. Here is my last build thread you can follow it here: Cobalt SS: Project EFR This is my new setup I have ready for testing by my tuner. This is a custom turbo, I might get some things wrong but here it goes. It is a td06 compressor...
  11. fastgti69

Sup guys, as some of you may know my last big turbo blew. Here is my last build thread you can follow it here: Cobalt SS: Project EFR This is my new setup I have ready for testing by my tuner. This is a custom turbo, I might get some things wrong but here it goes. It is a td06 compressor...
  12. fastgti69

Cobalt SS VS RB turbo 335, C63 BS, 135 FBO,335is FBO, C63

Sup guys, I met up with some locals and had a few runs in Mexico. Unfortunately my camera mount messed up and let the camera just hang at an angle without anything. So I will just have to tell you the outcome and what each car had. RB turbo 335,raced about 3-4 times from 50 roll.I lost,he kept...
  13. fastgti69

No Fly Zone 1/2 Mile Roll race

Yessir another 1/2 mile Roll race event. I'm already signed up. The GermanBoost Network is pleased to announce - No Fly Zone - a private airport roll on race event taking place on March 2nd, 2013 just outside of Bakersfield, California. This will take place on the Minter Airstrip located at 201...
  14. fastgti69

708whp mazdaspeed 3 Wow!!

Exactly! Neither would I. I have to come up to you and show you my new set up, I still haven't seen the stage 3+ either!
  15. fastgti69

Subaru BRZ, Meet HKS Supercharger

I would never want to put a blower on a 2.0L 4 cylinder.