GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GeeTEye

1. GeeTEye

New System finished!!

Well I've been saving and waiting and finally got my install done. Will post up some pics later but its not much of an install as far as looks. Still breaking the subs in. But so far it sounds outstanding! :happyanim: Head Unit: Kenwood DNX 8120 Front Stage: Morel Elate 6" 3 ways in the stock...
  2. GeeTEye

So Cal 2006 Reflex Silver Pkg 2 6spd manual.

Hey guys I will be getting rid of my ride. Here's the deal... I bought it in July of 06 and need something different. This car is driven about once every 2 weeks or so. Adult driven (I'm 31). This car is ready for whatever you want it to do as there are no engine or suspension mods. 2006 VW...
  3. GeeTEye

Single Din pic request

Please post up pics of your single din aftermarket headunits. I like the idea of a double din because it fits so well with the dash, but I am not going to be watching DVD's. Wanna get some more ideas about what you guys did with the extra space. Thanks
  4. GeeTEye

The Old Alf is back

Love the new Avitar. Teach your girl to ignore your car dammit. LOL Welcome back meign.
  5. GeeTEye

Rear speaker ideas

I had an installer suggest installing 8" woofers in the back where the midbass speakers are. Does anyone know the cubic footage of this space, or has anyone done this? His sugguestion was to run 3 way comps in the front with a 6.5" midbass, cut the connections to the tweeter in back and just...
  6. GeeTEye

Cal State San Berdoo Sighting

Unbelivable.. Saw a CW on my way to the gym and a BMP on the way back on the same street today. When you see a car about 3 times a month its a big deal when they are in your back yard. Where are you guys?
  7. GeeTEye

Photoshop request

Could someone please post a pic of a RS on Hufs with the bumpers and side skirts painted dark grey. Thanks in advance
  8. GeeTEye

How do I know if I need shocks?

I am looking at the Eibach Prokit, and also the H&R Race Springs but they are about twice as stiff. I like these springs becasue they dont slam the car. 1"-1.2" front and rear for the Eibach and 1.5"/1.4" for the H&R's. Will I need aftermarket shocks? If any of you are running these springs...
  9. GeeTEye

Sunday night SoCal meetings?

Anyone know where and if there are sunday night hangouts in the Inland Empire?
  10. GeeTEye

WTB 18" Huffs

If anyone is in the SoCal/Vegas/Phoenix are and have some Huffs in good condition please post up. Thanks in advance.