GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by grada89

1. grada89

FS: Thule roof rack $300

Selling my thule roof rack. Comes with all the parts needed for install. Includes two bike racks and keys for the locks. $300
  2. grada89

Canon EF 75 mm - 300 mm Lens 130 + shipping

Canon EF III USM 75 mm - 300 mm F/4.0-5.6 Lens $130 + shipping Lens is in perfect condition and was used maybe a few times. PM me if you're interested. :thumbsup: These are the exact specifications. http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/ef_lens_lineup/ef_75_300mm_f_4_5_6_iii
  3. grada89

FS: Beats By Dr. Dre $100 + shipping

SOLD I have these headphones I recieved as a gift. Still wrapped in original packaging. I'll sell them for $100 + shipping. Complelety brand new and never opened. PM me for more info. :thumbsup: Heres the exact product info...
  4. grada89

FS: Stock Springs $65 + shipping

Had these on the GTI for about 10k miles. They are in great condition. Local Pick ups are welcome. PM me your offers. :thumbsup:
  5. grada89

Cam follower @ 40k

So this is off my brothers A3 at 40k. I say its not too bad but not too good.
  6. grada89

FS: Hoen Xenonmatch Foglight Bulbs

$25 (includes shipping in the states) I used them for maybe 2 months and then got rid of my GTI and unfortunately they don't fit on my A4. Takes 5 mins to install and they're complete plug and play. (bulb type is 9006) PM me if you're intrested. :thumbsup:
  7. grada89

Computer Wizards read here

lol at Iran. Pretty intresting read IMO. http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/26/secret-agent-crippled-irans-nuclear-ambitions/
  8. grada89

Music Industry Exposed!

Thought i would share these. I watched all 10 parts and they're very interesting. It gets really interesting when they go in depth about eminem, DMX and other big artists. I'm not really into this conspiracy stuff but I'd like to see what everyone else thinks after watching these videos...
  9. grada89

FS: New South Boost Gauge w/ pod

I had this gauge on my GTI for maybe 5k miles before I made the switch to Audi. Everything needed to install is included other than the clamps that go on the t-fitting. (those could easily be found at autozone or pep boys for cheap) 60$ and free shipping. I would prefer local pick-up but...
  10. grada89

Bye Bye GTI.

It's been about 1 year and 7 months since I drove her off the lot and now I must part ways with her. It wasn't my choice but her choice..... I can't go in to detail on why but lets just think lemons+VWoA+settlement = $$,$$$ So in the upcoming weeks I will have to take her back to her home and...
  11. grada89

Wheel locks vs Robbers

So my friends GTI got broken into last night since he left his sunroof a bit open. Woke up to his doors, and trunk completleywide open. They were going for the wheels, took all the bolts off except the wheel locks. Fortunatley for the wood flooring they tried but couldn't get to the wheel lock...
  12. grada89

Number of airbags for the 2009 GTI.

So i was on the VW website checking out the 09 GTI and i saw that it only comes standard with 6 airbags. I know the 06's and 07's have 10. Did VW take out some airbags and make them options? At least thats what the website says. Guess it's a way to save some money. I wouldn't be surprised if...
  13. grada89

Check this out (Accident in parking lot at work today)

So i was at work when suddenly we hear a loud noise. Ended up walking out to this. :iono: I'll let you guys try to figure it out....then i'll post an explanation that the cop gave us.
  14. grada89

Mac or PC????

K so I'm buying a laptop on Saturday for the start of classes. I have my choices for laptops but like the title says should i go Mac or PC? :iono: Just trying to get some opinions. Edit: Also is the 4GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM instead of the 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM worth the $200 on the macbooks? Thanks
  15. grada89

Anyone know Good service advisor at any dealer in SoFL???.

I've been to Gunther VW and used this service adviser that was horrible. Always lied never had the car ready on time. If anyone can refer me to a great service adviser that would be awesome. Thanks SoFL Guys.