GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by graviton

1. G

looking to sell or trade my Black 2007 Audi S4

I would be willing to consider a trade plus cash for a 4 door GTI. PM me if seriously interested. http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?listingId=78935260&searchSource=SEARCH_BY_URL&stkTyp=U
  2. G

2007 Audi S4 Black will consider a trade+cash

I'm selling my baby...
  3. G

help me find this blog

A couple years ago I found a car blog that focused only on luxurious high end cars. The blogger was some young blonde guy with a swedish or norwegian sounding name. He would make video reviews of older luxury cars, an 80's BMW 7 series is one that comes to mind. Anyone know the name of the blog?
  4. G

help me find this blog

A couple years ago I found a car blog that focused only on luxurious high end cars. The blogger was some young blonde guy with a swedish or norwegian sounding name. He would make video reviews of older luxury cars, an 80's BMW 7 series is one that comes to mind. Anyone know the name of the blog?
  5. G

opinion on price

What is your opinion on this price and how low would you take it? 2007 4 door Red GTI base model with manual transmission 30,000 miles $19,500 Seems a little steep to me. Maybe $17,000 out the door? Or am I unrealistic?
  6. G

saw an Alfa Mito in Saginaw MI today

Weird, I wonder where it came from? Sorry no pics.
  7. G

A3 or GTI?

Money not being an issue, and taking into account your experience with the GTI which car do you wish you had purchased, an A3 or a GTI? Please give your reasons.
  8. G

WTB 2007 or later

I am looking for a good deal on a 4 door Black GTI with manual transmission and cloth seats, preferrably 2007 or later model year. New or used. I am in Michigan so ease of being able to examine the car first hand is important to me.
  9. G

My Hyundai Genesis 2.0L test drive

bleh:thumbdown: This thing is boring. The engine isn't very smooth, the interior is nowhere near as nice as the GTI, and it costs about the same. I came into this test drive very enthusiastic, and left feeling like a cat that had just been thrown in the bath tub.
  10. G

How much would you offer?

Just how low do you think VW will go in this economy? 2009 Black 4 door DSG (I would prefer stick) cloth seats sunroof ipod attachment a little over 100 miles on the odometer MSRP $26,800 they are offering 0% financing (not sure over how many years but that's not an issue for me) this car...
  11. G

What do you think?

2009 GTI Black with cloth seat DSG sunroof ipod attachment What do you think a great price for this car would be? They are currently asking for a little over $26k. I was thinking I should be able to get a great deal if I buy it by the end of the year. Isn't this the time of year when...
  12. G

09 vs 08 GTI question

The dealer I was talking to claims that the 09 GTI comes with more standard features than the 08 GTI such as the cold weather package and the Bi-Xenon lights. Is this true?
  13. G

please give your opinion on this deal

I have been looking for a 2008 black 4 door GTI with manual. The dealer found me one in Minnesota (he claimed it was the closest one). He said I could have it for $100 over invoice plus they would split the cost of delivery with me ($450 for each of us). So overall I would be getting it for...
  14. G

WTB: Black 4 door GTI 07-08

I really want it to have cloth seats, manual transmission, and sunroof. Cloth seats are a must, the others I can do without. I'm in Michigan.
  15. G

Michiganders please help

Has anyone bought or dealt with Thelen VW in Baycity MI? What were your experiences?