GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gti=sexy

1. gti=sexy

Surrounded by VW's

It was the weirdest thing this morning on 680SB near Bollinger. I was on my way to work when I realized I had a GTI infront of, next to, and behind me. There was even a Rabbit in front of one GTI. Kinda made me miss my GTI (then again 300awhp makes me feel a little better)
  2. gti=sexy

FS: GTI leather bra

$70 shipped SOLD!! No GTI so no use for this.
  3. gti=sexy

FS: GTI rubber floor mats

$30 and you pay the shipping These are for the 06 and 07 with the oval holes They were in my car for a short time, but I sold the car, so they came out.
  4. gti=sexy

FS: VF Front Mount Intercooler Kit

SOLD!! $600 local pick up or $650 shipped within continental US only. It was on the car for a few months until I sold the car. Now it has just been sitting in a box in my storage unit ready to go. The kit covers all the piping from the turbo to the throttle body. If you have any questions just...
  5. gti=sexy

FS: Pioneer Premier P800PRS

Price is $350 shipped Another thing I bought for the GTI, and have no use for now. I really just don't want to install this in my car. Included with the player is the wiring harness you need, and the dash surround kit. I bought it here, and you can check out the specs if you want to...
  6. gti=sexy

FS: Eclipse XA1000 amplifier

Price is $200 shipped Sadly I didnt get to use this. I bought it for the GTI and thats gone now, so no use for this. specs: RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 320W x 1 RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 480W x 1 Max Power @ 2 Ohms: 640W X 1 Speaker Level Inputs: no Preamp Outputs : yes Built-In Crossovers: LP Bass Boost...
  7. gti=sexy

FS: GTI stock springs

$20 plus shipping/paypal SOLD! they are off an 07
  8. gti=sexy

FS: 17x8 OZ Ultralagerras (silver)

SOLD! I sold the car today so have no use for the rims they weigh 17.5lbs each and are in great condition. I will have pics up later tonight when I get home, at a friends right now. Price is $700 and you pay the shipping/paypal fees. #1 In perfect condition #2 Light curb rash 3" long...
  9. gti=sexy

What do I buy???

So I recently got enough money to buy a new car. Not that there's anything wrong with my GTI, I just want something new, and possibly a little more mature looking, or atleast convertible or has AWD. so far my thought have been around the: BMW 128i coupe or convertible Subaru STI Mitsu Evo If...
  10. gti=sexy

FS: HPI BAJA dune buggy

Price is $750 plus shipping and paypal fees This is the Baja SS kit, which will include a JR fm transmitter and reciever ($120). I assembled the kit myself and have had a decent amount of experience building r/c cars. Also it comes with the original Dirt Buster tires and rims and a set of...
  11. gti=sexy

FS: fully opened fog light grills

SOLD! Price is $20 plus shipping and paypal fees I opened them myself, and I'm pretty sure was the first one to open them all the way, so you can own the original ones!! lol. They are painted with matte black.
  12. gti=sexy

FS: Neuspeed Power Pulley

Price is $110 shipped SOLD!!! I actually forgot I had this on the car until I was removing the intercooler and saw it. Well got it off my car and in its box ready to go. It is in perfect condition and was on the car for less than 3000 miles.
  13. gti=sexy

FS: VF front mount intercooler

Taken Down, so ignore the rest of this post
  14. gti=sexy

FS: Eurosport Downpipe

SOLD! Price is $350 and I would prefer local, but I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. Had is on the car for almost 6000 miles. Im looking to go back to stock and sell the car relatively soon, so I got an early start and took the dp off today.
  15. gti=sexy

FS: Novara Float full suspension mountain bike

I got this last summer in hopes that I could actually go down hilling. Well that hasn't happened so the bike has pretty much been sitting in my garage doing nothing. I rode it a couple times along the Iron Horse Trail (a paved trail through Contra Costa County). Well I bought it a little small...