GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gticed

1. G

Fsi gti not getting fuel

Hey y’all, been awhile since being here. Just bought my old mk5 gti back I sold 2 years ago as a project car. Planning to eventually swap it once the motor goes but for now the motors at 197k miles. I bought it running perfectly fine ran for about 3 days, threw a stage 2 tune on it to hopefully...
  2. G

MAF sensor connector

Thank you for the pictures I had accidentally ordered 1J0 973 775 A somehow when I pressed the link I was taken to that part I really appreciate your help.
  3. G

MAF sensor connector

I got it and it does not fit still looking for the correct size.
  4. G

Misfire on mk5 fsi

I understand this completely and yes I am getting codes for the misfires and feeling them. I know the oem ones would work perfectly fine but i didn't think these ones would cause an issue as I know other people with the same setup. I knew it didn't actually need them. I will look more into the...
  5. G

Misfire on mk5 fsi

Ill be sure to check all these thank you.
  6. G

MAF sensor connector

Alright thank you very much ive been searching for over a month.
  7. G

MAF sensor connector

Thank you for your help it says it does not fit my vehicle but I ordered it anyway I’ll lyk if it’s the one.
  8. G

Misfire on mk5 fsi

I’m also thinking I’m going to try to do carbon cleaning on it this weekend and see if that helps but I’ll definitely look into what you’re saying thank you.
  9. G

Misfire on mk5 fsi

Thank you for replying the coils are the red top r8 coils from Bosch the car has a 3” catless dp, cold air intake, and bov. It has stock turbo and is not tuned. I cleaned everything in there our best I could so I don’t think there’s any oil or lube left affecting it. I had just seen other people...
  10. G

MAF sensor connector

I tried replacing my maf sensor connector awhile ago but I accidentally bought the one for the tsi and threw out my old one I can’t find the part number or part for the mk5 fsi maf connector anywhere please help.
  11. G

Misfire on mk5 fsi

I’ve been having misfires for the past month and I’ve replaced the coil pack and spark plugs and upgraded to the ngk plugs with r8 coils. When I did this the valve cover gasket was leaking because there was oil in all the coil pack and packed around the spark plugs I got a new gasket, cleaned it...