GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by -h2n-

1. -h2n-

Damaged Eurojet FMIC - still usable?

Hey fellas, Received my Eurojet intercooler yesterday but it was damaged on its way over here from the States. Attached some pics of the damage. How serious is this damage? Would it have a huge detrimental effect on the effectiveness of the intercooler? Thx a bunch!
  2. -h2n-

Revo Fuel Settings Quickie

I've heard some conflicting opinions lately so I'm just seeking clarification regarding Revo fuel settings. Is the following correct? 1 - leanest 9 - richest thx!
  3. -h2n-

Quickie re: Revo2 with stock DP

Hi fellas, Have been running with Revo2 software mated with a Milltek DP. Recently took the DP off and reinstated the stock DP as I'm demodding the car but still running Revo2. My Revo dealer has since migrated (wtf right?) and I'm worried about how urgently I need to reflash back to stage1...
  4. -h2n-

R32/S3 BBK - Thanks fellas!!

Thx to all the gurus on here who were kind enough to answer my questions regarding the R32/S3 BBK install... I finally managed to pull it off!! :smile: Here are some pics to share... 1) All the parts required for the install (SSBH already on the car, pads out of the picture :P)
  5. -h2n-

Konzept Automobiltechnik hatch spoiler - Any one using?

Saw this for sale at the parts4euro website. The pic on the website is as below but i'd like a different view on it before i decide whether to get it or not. Thought it was similiar to the OSIR rear hatch spoiler but apparently it's not. Is anyone here using one of these or have any more...
  6. -h2n-

My latest mod... +20whp instant streed cred + RESPECT!!!

this has got to be one of my favourite mods!!
  7. -h2n-

VEI Systems Boost Gauge installed

finally got my ass around to installing my boost gauge! :happyanim: after much deliberation i finally settled for a red VEI systems digital boost gauge mounted in the newsouth pod. thought i'd post some quick snaps for sharing! :wink:
  8. -h2n-

New R32 rear, milltek quads, newing lip

Finally got my shit together and had various bodykit bits and pieces changed over. Gone is the votex front lip and custom rear end (wavy fibreglass annoys to no end!) Added a more aggressive looking Newing lip and customized R32 rear end. Enjoy the pics!! :biggrin:
  9. -h2n-

Diff b'w REVO stage 1/stage 2?

Hey all, just got REVO flashed. I've got Milltek TBE and K&N drop in. Dealer said he uploaded a stage 1 flash cause the stage 2 is only for catless dp applications. doesn't seem to jive with what i've been reading on these boards as i was under the impression that i could jump straight to a...
  10. -h2n-

APR stage 2 vs Milltek stage 0.5

had a run with a mate yesterday he's running APR stealth TBE, Forge DV and stage 2 remap. i'm on Milltek TBE, K&N drop in, stock tune. started from a roll @ ~40mph 2nd gear. gunned it. even stevens, more or less half way into 3rd gear but apr stage 2 gaining steadily. later stages of 3rd...
  11. -h2n-

Best remap for Milltek TBE?

Hi all! Quick question as i am loathe to search this. Are certain remaps more suited to certain brands of exhaust or does it not really make a big difference? The reason i'm askin is because i'm currently running milltek tbe and i heard that REVO was developed using milltek hardware...
  12. -h2n-

koni yellows with eibach pro kit or sportline?

Just wondering which of these springs would be a better when combined with the koni yellow adjustables? Been searching around and haven't yet found anything conclusive. A lil input would be appreciated... Thx! :thumbup:
  13. -h2n-

Question on side wall damage

Hi All, Dinged my tire pretty badly last night and as a result, have sustained a tear on the side wall of my tire (refer to pic) :brokenheart: Does this mean I would have to change to tire altogether or can damage like this be repaired? Comments, advice, feedback, consolation all...
  14. -h2n-

Few pics of my "Boomboom"

Just some pics of my audio setup I thought I'd share... Soundproofed 4 doors, the boot and the under carriage. Custom amp covers for neat and tidy install... :happyanim:
  15. -h2n-

BMP with 19" RS4

Hi All, Have been off these boards for awhile... but have since added some bits and pieces to my GTI and thought I'd share... thx for lookin!!