GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Hallmonitor

1. Hallmonitor

GTX3071r turbo kit

Selling my gtx3071r turbo kit that has been sitting in my garage. Bought it on here a couple months ago, selling it because I still don't have plans on installing it and would rather focus my time on my other car. The turbo has about 1,000 miles on it, according to the previous owner and no...
  2. Hallmonitor

WTB Oil Catch Can

As the title reads. PM me if you have one that you're willing to let go.
  3. Hallmonitor

Timing belt replacement advice with floor jack

Hey everyone. So I tried to replace the timing belt along with the water pump and pulleys a couple months ago and I had trouble removing the engine bracket because there just wasn't enough clearance to pull it out. I tried wiggling it out, raising the engine higher, and cussing at it but none of...
  4. Hallmonitor

FS MKV GTI stock catback

Selling my stock catback for the mkv gti. ACCEPTING LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in Los Angeles area. First $50 gets it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Hallmonitor

CEL After Intake Install

I recently installed the Forge WINtake on my 06 FSI and after a couple miles there was a CEL. I also realized that I wasn't getting any sexy turbo noises anymore as I did with the stock box. So I unplugged my battery today to clean the corrosion and plugged it back in, started her up and went...
  6. Hallmonitor

Need help identifying a part

I was working on my mkv gti (bpy) today and broke #4 on the diagram. It's some line that connects to the radiator hose? Been looking everywhere but can't find any results.