GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jamdub

1. jamdub

What's Brighter than Orange . . . Goooold!!!

Jamdub's back, not that any of you ever wanted to see my return but check it and let me know what you think about the ride:
  2. jamdub

CFLMKV Dyno day

We just had a dyno day on Saturday and to say the least, the results were interesting: First up, my car: Unitronic Stage 2 w/GHL TBE, Neuspeed P-Flo, Forge DV, Bypassed PCV, forge twintercooler: Next, LouY2mkv: Apr Stage 2 100 octane file w/intake, exhaust, fuel pump, water/meth, BSH DV...
  3. jamdub

Boost

I just installed a boost gauge and it is going into the negative, does this mean my boosts are running out? How do I refill my boosts?
  4. jamdub

Rocco Rules the Ring

VW wins the 24 hrs at the Ring in the new Scirocco: http://www.volkswagen-motorsport.com/web/news/index.php?&flash=ok&lg=e&st=265&id=2010
  5. jamdub

13.667 @ 101.01

My best run ever happened last night. My reaction time was crap because when I staged launch control decided not to work, so I told myself not to worry about the lights, engaged lanuch control and ran this: r/t - .485 60' - 2.150 33 - 5.815 1/8 - 8.835 mph - 80.42 1000 - 11.451 1/4 - 13.667 mph...
  6. jamdub

13.75 @ 98

I finally broke into the 13s last night. My car is DSG, Stage 2 Unitronic with GHL TBE, neuspeed p-flo. Only thing taken out of my car was the spare tire and jack. I was running on 93 pump gas too. I'll have to grab my slip later but it was: 60' - 2.18 1/4 - 13.75 @ 98 If I can work on...
  7. jamdub

Accidents and Airbags

Dear fellow dubbers: Have any of you been in an accident in either a mkiv or mkv VW where the airbags should have deployed but did not? Please either post a response or pm me details about your incident. the reason for this is because in the past week i have had two friends get into major...
  8. jamdub

R32 Rear Bumper Conversion

Anyone switch their gti rear for the R32 rear? Is it a perfect fit? Can you just use the lower two portions or do you need to remove the upper bumper piece as well? Thanks for your input.