GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jay745

1. jay745

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Uh what? Can you PayPal @riceburner $3 to make a crude stick figure drawing of wtf you were doing?
  2. jay745

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Costs me a 6'er and pack of brats to have my friend watch my dog for a few days when we go out of town
  3. jay745

If $2200 a month for someone else to watch your kid is winning I'd hate to hear what losing looks like
  4. jay745

Dang my 20 year old wallet is falling apart. What a piece of shit
  5. jay745

Not yet, I need to buy some things before I pull mine out. I've got the new motor stripped mostly except for the pulley. Do a carbon cleaning on it this week and I want to clean it up real good. Debating if I want to paint the block or not
  6. jay745

Shut your whimperstapper mouth 😂 Bikes were built different in my day that thing was a tank. Wish I didn't hurt my back I used to be good. I'm in one of the old props tour vids when they came to scrap skatepark doing an xup like 4 feet over a spine, and doing a 360 over the big box jump ^.^
  7. jay745

The best show cars are at track days 🤷
  8. jay745

Well that and all the nannies make it boring