GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jed52994

1. J

Could I use the bolts from the stock wheels?

I have an 09 Jetta S with stock 16" tires with hubcaps. I'm buying a set of Biolines as pictures below. Will I be able to use the lug nuts from my current set up?
  2. J

WTB: Set of Biolines with or without tires

I already found a set of tires like this one. Please delete. I'm looking for a good set of Biolines. I'm willing to pay $300 for the wheels alone or $600 with good, quiet tires. Email me what you got. I'm located in AZ. Thanks!
  3. J

WTB: 17 Detroit or Huffs Replicas

I'm looking for a set of the 17" Detroit wheels replicas. Preferrably with tires. I'm located in Phoenix, AZ but I can pay for shipping depending on the price. My budget is $400 - $500. I do not want the Denvers.
  4. J

WTB: 17" DENVERS

Hi! I'm looking to buy a set of 17" Denvers preferrably with tires that has at least 50% life left. I'm located in AZ, but I'm willing to pay for shipping as long as the price is right.
  5. J

16 Stock wheels to 17" or 18"?

Hi! I just bought a 2009 Jetta S with stock 16" wheels with hubcabs. I want to upgrade to a 17 or 18 wheels like the Denvers or the Detroits but don't want to sacrifice the ride comfort. I also don't want more road noise. Which one should I go with? is there such thing as a quiet 18" low...