GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jeff_faye_lo

1. jeff_faye_lo

shifting from 'P' to 'R'

I have got my car for a few days and I notice that it's very hard to pull from 'P' to 'R' when I try to back my car from idle. is it normal? I feel like the gears are rubbing each other very hard.
  2. jeff_faye_lo

DSG problem

I have got my car for a few days and I notice that it's very hard to pull from 'P' to 'R' when I try to back my car from idle. is it normal? I feel like the gears are rubbing each other very hard.
  3. jeff_faye_lo

DSG

I got my car 2 days ago and I cant stop playing with the DSG. :laugh: The paddles are so nice and easy to reach, which makes me to leave the shifting knob untouched unless I am in a parking lot. :biggrin: Do you guys prefer using the paddle or the actual knob ? :wub:
  4. jeff_faye_lo

Steering wheel Disklock

I am about to get my Gti and I would like to add some security to my car. does any of you use a disklock? which brand would you recommend? I dont see them available in Canadian Tire, coz they only sell the bar-style lock. thank you
  5. jeff_faye_lo

Problem with insurance

I gave the VIN number to insurance and they said the system could not read the number, it's invalid. I am guessing b/c it's a 2007 model and it's too new for their system. did any of you have trouble with that?
  6. jeff_faye_lo

Canadian!! we have been very quiet recently!

Letz make some noise here~ how many ppl from canada actually come to this page?
  7. jeff_faye_lo

do we need a Turbo Timer?

I heard that we need to cool down the engine for a few minutes before we turn it off? and ppl sometimes install a turbo timer to force the fan to run for an extra 3mins after u turn off your car. do we need to do the same thing for Gti? thanks.
  8. jeff_faye_lo

Invoice price for a GTI in Canada.

hi guys!! I have got the invoice price for a 2-door GTI in Canada, and I would like to share with you guys. Retail Price* Wholesale Price** Base $30,775.00 $28,386.00 FDI...