GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jennaaa

1. J

vw tiguan s60 headunit

I bought this head unit recently. I love it. i got the blue tooth working and the navigation is hooked up. The problem is, the head unit is stuck in European mode. On the screen it shows i can switch it to a different country. Well, if it was that easy, i wouldnt be posting this. The arrows to...
  2. J

Crazy shake while accelerating???

I drive a mkv rabbit. My rear drivers side wheel bearing started making a noise, eventually I got a shake. I just changed the wheel bearing thinking that the noise and shake would go away, but just the noise did. The car has a very suttle shake while cruising, as soon as I push on the gas, the...
  3. J

FS: BBS LM Reps

Will not ship! ORIGINAL PRICE - $1200 8/15/12 CURRENT PRICE - $800 Selling my BBS LM Reps Staggered look! 19x8.5 for the front 19x9.5 for the rear The tires have about 500 miles on them. BRAND NEW. ONE needs a new tire, they are on www.discouttiredirect.com for $114. No big deal. The...
  4. J

FS/FT: merc wheels

Make an offer! need these gone to put tires on my bbs wheels! :mad: curb rash on right side curb rash on left side no curb rash at all no curb rash at all. i have the center cap, just havent put it on. 6 slot mercades benz wheels, $900 OBO, Great condition or will trade for a...
  5. J

FRONT SHAKE!

i noticed that just recently and randomly i have a weird shake in the front driverside wheel. i notice it the most when i accelerate. the wheel barley shakes but i feel it in the car and its to the point where my legs shake with it. i put springs on my car maybe 3k miles ago and i havent gotten...
  6. J

Woah, have you heard?

EUROGASM is coming up! Lower Valley Dubs & European Motorsport's fourth European car show. :thumbup: May 12, 2012. 10am to 5pm Location: Silver Sands Beach, 379 Meadowside Road, Milford, CT. :thumbup: UPDATED VENDOR LIST: FOUNDATION BLUE PHANTOM AUTOWERKS DIN EURO PRECISION VINYL I HEART...
  7. J

uhh, lets see some sick cars!

i wanna see everyones sick cars. i always view threads and im always like hmm i wonder what their car looks like. Lets see them, get to know eachothers rides. I'm Jenna and this is my car! :thumbup:
  8. J

car is being weird

I have a 2009 VW Rabbit. Just recently, my car is acting up. This is hard to explain so bare with me. When i hit the unlock button on my keys, it unlocks the car but the lock sign on the door is lit up although it is locked when the passenger one isn't. It seems like everything is locking and...
  9. J

CONFUSED

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.5/Exterior/View_All/ES251170/ so is this a BUMPER filler or a HOOD notch? title states it is a bumper filler, in the body it says it is a hood notch. HELP!! :eyebulge:
  10. J

Stock R32 Exhaust on Rabbit

Will a stock .:R32 exhaust bolt right up onto a Rabbit?
  11. J

FS: Thule Roof Rack W/ Fairing and Key

Not the best pictures but it is in awesome condition. Bought it about 2 months ago reason for selling: painting the roof, will be too much with racks. NO SHIPPING! pick up or will meet only!
  12. J

Suggestions, ideas, tips, ect.

hey guys, car is getting there - I do show the car and as it is in its current state, it needs some love. Currently on the car i have... H&R sport springs Votex lip Votex bumper Custom shaved stock rabbit bumper 6 slot benz wheels headlights tail lights painted side moldings white from...
  13. J

Eurogas IV - Milford, CT

Lower Valley Dubs & European Motorsport's fourth European car show. May 12, 2012. May 19, 2012. Rain Date. 10am to 5pm Location: Silver Sands Beach, 379 Meadowside Road, Milford, CT. As this is considered a state park there is NO alcohol allowed on premises. Also anyone doing burnouts will...