GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jessy

1. J

Jessy's MKV Black & Silver

Here some pics of my Reflex Silver TDI. I wanted to go lower but there are so many speedbumps and stuff like that here is sh*t to drive when you are slammed! I know its NOT a real GTI but I like the style of the US GTI bumper. Mods to follow are..... Dark windows (privacy glass tint), Yellow...
  2. J

Photoshoot Holland

Today I made a shoot from my car. First pictures are true and the last few one are Photoshopt. And here some Photoshop pictures. Before... After... Never worked with PhotoShop before but since yesterday I am:biggrin: And I like it!! Greetz from The Netherlands:cool:
  3. J

Testing Topic

I am trying some things in my profile. This is only a test topic to see how its look ect. Maybe other people can test things here. If there is a testopic already (did not yet see it) then this one can be closed down. Greetings Jessy
  4. J

Another Golf V driver from Holland

Hello, I'm Jessy and I am 18years old. Live in the northern part of The Netherlands and work as a crane operator on a construction site. Always love the cars from the VAG Group so my 2e car is also a "Rabbit". For this one i had a MK4 great car but it was lost in a accident:thumbdown:. I saw...