GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JimmerJam

1. J

Radio Code

Does anyone on here have a hook up to get me a radio code. I called around to a couple VW dealerships and they want me to bring the car in. But the radio is not in the car it came in. I have the VIN and the radio serial number. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jay
  2. J

need airbag light turned off

I was wondering if anyone had Vag and would viable to clear my Airbag light. I live in sykrsville and work in Laurel/savage area. Thanks.
  3. J

Dumbest thing I did yesterday!

So yesterday I started polishing my Huffs. Dumbest thing I have ever thought of. It is so hard. I started with stripper, which took off the clearcoat but there is a ton of paint under that. The stripper was not working to well so i sanded. This is gonna take along time to do all 4...
  4. J

FT 17'' Huffs with brand new tires

like the title says looking to see if anyone wants to trade. I am open for anything.
  5. J

VAG Sykesville

I have an airbag light on since I switched out my seats and need to get it turned off. I have to get inspected this week. Can anyone help. Thanks.
  6. J

Driver Side Window

Driver side window switches dont work anymore. I had my window down when it was raining and some water from the roof fell in my car. Now the switches dont work. The red lights in the switches dont turn on so I am assuming they dont have any power. Anyone ever have this happen and where can I...
  7. J

FT: hole less gti grill for jetta grill

Like the title says. I know a lot of people are looking to trade but just seeing if there is anyone out there.
  8. J

WTT my honeycomb for your jetta grill

Just what the title says. I am located in MD and mine is not drilled.
  9. J

inspection

Anyone know someone that can inspect my car. I have a crack on the bottom of my windshield that is real low and not in the view from inside. And I have tint. I just went and failed for these 2 items and need to get inspected ASAP. Thanks.
  10. J

Rabbit Front

there any one with a rabbit that wants a gti swap. I have a UG honeycomb and want rabbit. In MD
  11. J

Rimmmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lets stop with al the RIMS posts.
  12. J

Trade my GTI grill for Jetta Grill

I have a honeycomb gti grill that is plastidip flat black. The red is still red. It is a PA grill so there is no plate holes. Looks real clean. Or Rabbit front.
  13. J

Anyone going to be out tonight

Anyone know of any get together's tonight in the Howard county area
  14. J

Sykesville Area

Just moved into the area and seen a couple of dubs running around. Was just wondering if there are any get togethers when the weather is better around the area.
  15. J

$225

So I got $225 dollars for christmas to spend on the car. 2008 GTI. What you guys think would be the best thing to get. Looking more for looks than speed.