GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jjm51

1. jjm51

What is your occupation?

well, i never was never involved with a 'current' student and/or underage. i'll leave it at that. lol i had several colleague's over the 30 years i taught though who did. some even went to jail. real bummer for all involved. on a positive note, a couple of teacher's and students actually got...
  2. jjm51

What is your occupation?

um, not really. lol i just built-up some new classes; ap art history, film classes and music history classes. my schedule eventually left no room for teaching math. thank god. it was cool to teach math for about 10 years, but i would have retired/left teaching a lot earlier, if i kept...
  3. jjm51

** The Official Beer Thread **

touche'! me too. for me; chamay. thick, malty, a huge alcohol content. yummy and fun. :D that's the european in me. 2nd, the california beach kid in me likes mexican beers. especially after a day on the beach. darker mexican beers... nice topic/thread baldilocks. thanks.
  4. jjm51

What is your occupation?

retired school teacher and (american) football coach. taught film, art and music history. math for a few years as well, until i got kicked-out of the department.
  5. jjm51

how to delete my account

he-he :D i could have picked several comments above. thanks for the laughs guys. i've been wanting to join the mk6 simply to get in touch w/the bruce again... now; doubly so. i want to read that thread Tkulhanc. thanks for that as well. bravo!
  6. jjm51

fave other form of transport besides a golf?

farcyde07gti; you puttin' somethin' extra in your coffee brother? hang-in there man. :cool:
  7. jjm51

that some serious awesomeness. right on. dig it. :D is that 'north georgia' for your location? cali boy here. no clue about parts of georgia. thought it was all 'southern.' lol my buddy played at georgia under dooley when walker was there. he loved it. thanks for the share.
  8. jjm51

very cool farcyde07gti. seems like electric bikes are making some serious advances. i have seen them in the past in europe. now, i am seeing them more here where i live. very advanced tech like yours. thanks for adding a pic.
  9. jjm51

very nice. pics?
  10. jjm51

thanks guys. appreciate you replying to this thread. a serious friggin' motorcycle and a sweet bicycle. good start. :D
  11. jjm51

edit; 1. really dig my vespa because every time i get on it i feel 17 again. also; it is a beauty. :)
  12. jjm51

i'll go first 1. i dig my gti, but my absolute favorite form of transportation has been my vespas. got my 1st one in greece in 1982 when i was just a kid. a p125cc. so many wonderful stories on that scooter. might share a few if this thread gets going. :cool: well here is one; naked vespa ride...
  13. jjm51

curious as to what we might get on this off topic question... format; 1. tell us what it is and why you like/love it so much. 2. show us a pic
  14. jjm51

greek kafeinio open! :)

good to see you in here Tkulhanc. ps a little bit of greek is just perfect i think. ;)
  15. jjm51

greek kafeinio open! :)

yasou fanis! kalos eirthes. :)