GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jmiller458

1. J

08 VW gti

up for sale. clean 08 gti turbo 6 speed. car runs and drives great shifts smooth and pulls hard. doesnt leak, smoke, knock or anything of that nature. i love this car just looking to get out of a car payment at the moment. the car is a blast to drive and surprises alot of people how quick it is...
  2. J

vw mk5 hood (chalkboard

NEEDS TO GO vw mk5 hood (chalkboard selling my spare hood. its off my 08 mkv gti. its painted chalkboard and has a slight crease in the front. its not real bad. just bored with it and dont need it anymore. asking 100.00 obo call/text 574-536-0470
  3. J

wtb: gauge pod

looking for a gauge pod for my mkv. still undecided which one it want so just let me know what you have. thanks
  4. J

FT: sport edition 17x7.5 minty fresh

looking to trade my current set up. there sport edition wheels wrapped in continental tires. the whole set up is not even 6 months old. specs: 17x7.5 5x112 bolt pattern continental 235/45/17 no bends no curb rash there perfect feel free to call/text 574-536-0470 sorry for the shitty...
  5. J

Someone to roll fenders

Looking for someone to roll/ pull my front fenders on my mkv. Anybody around close to Middlebury IN. Lmk I want to go lower haha