GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jorban1650

1. J

Thanks for everything!

So, I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the countless time I have gotten help with a project or just a couple questions answered about a possible project that never happened. Its been a great ride and I absolutely love the VW community as a whole, you guys are the best...
  2. J

FS2007 CW GTI 6spd manual, Sarasota FL

2007 GTI CW has about 54,xxx and in great shape. Oil changed every 3000 miles. Still drives like when I first got it. Reason for selling is I want to get a new Tahoe, more room for the dog and friends. Has many mods and here is the list: BSH true seal intake BSH DV relocate BSH throttle body...
  3. J

drag tires/rims

Im looking at getting a set of drag tires with a set of rims, what do you guys recommend? i have been looking a lot into tires and came down to nitto nt05r and bfg g-force dr. any ideas? thanks
  4. J

noise pipe

im looking for a noise pipe for sale on here, or a website where i could get one cause from VW its ridiculously expensive. any help would be great! thanks
  5. J

bike or bsh big turbo

ok well I have been wanting to go big turbo for a while, but also been wanting a 2009 R6. I have a feeling that opinions will be swayed towards the turbo kit, but i thought i would still ask. What do you guys think?
  6. J

feeler: Awe downpipe

just bought a new ATP 3" downpipe. I'm looking to see if anyones interested in an AWE downpipe 2.5" any offers? If needs to be shipped it will be included in the price.
  7. J

Brand new GTI badgeless grill

Perfect condition, only put on once and never driven with it on. Its great quality. I bought it from urotuning and just need money to get a bike so decided to just sell it. pm me if interested. $150 obo