GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KingEgi

1. K

"HPFP Upgrade" Fuel Pump

New "HPFP Upgrade" fuel pump. This is a new fully built fuel pump by HPFP UPGRADE (stage 1) http://hpfpupgrade.com/Products/Show/Volkswagen/2.0T+FSI/VW+FSI+Complete+High+Pressure+Fuel+Pump with the dual leak proof seal design and stronger piston than any other competitor. This pump will...
  2. K

Revo SPS+ Controller stopped working

Guys, my Revo SPS+ controller has seemed to stop working on me recently. This is the controller where you can set your REVO settings directly from your laptop via REVO software and usb interface. I have been using it for about 1 year without any issues but a few days ago every time i plug it...
  3. K

REVO SPS+ cable use with VagCom ?

Guys, I have the Revo SPS+ cable and was wondering if that interface works (as a communication port) with the Vagcom software? This way, I wouldn't have to buy the the cable along with the software. Since the interface seems to communicate with the ECU in essentially the same way I was...
  4. K

ATP GT2871r Stock Location "tuner" kits

Guys, I was looking at potential upgrade options and came across the ATP stock location tuner kits on their website and thought it seemed feasible. http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=tp&Product_Code=ATP-VVW-256&Category_Code=FSI. Its pretty much the same as the...
  5. K

REVO 2 Ecu question

Guys, about a week ago I totaled my car dodging a deer which now is paid off by insurance. This car was your typical 2006 Revo stage 2 GTI and I'm in the process of buying another MKV in the near future. My question is, can I swap the REVO flashed ecu from my old car that I bought and paid for...
  6. K

Revo Stage 2/ Dragstrip Results

Guys, I have a Revo Stage 2 setup, you can see all my parts in my sig. and I cant seem to get lower than 14.5 at the 1/4mile drag-strip. With the parts that I have, I've seen guys on this site run anywhere from 13.9-13.4 with mods that mimic mine. The car feels pretty powerful on the street...