GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KurtP1

1. KurtP1

Off Topic Thread #6

Was banned. Did not die, would still like maple syrup. ^this I was banned for 2 weeks for being on A_Bowers' 'I don't like you list'. Work got super busy, and decided not to return. Got an email that I received a PM from someone and just passing through to answer it. Hope all is well with...
  2. KurtP1

Foreign Service Officer Test (FSOT)

I was fortunate enough to pass the FSOT test and interview the first time through. The vast majority of people do not. It is not uncommon to have to go through the process 3 and 4 times before you get picked up. At the time the process took me roughly 9 months. You need to plan on studying...
  3. KurtP1

Off-Topic Thread #4!

lol Id be glad to put you on my reading list if you'd like :p
  4. KurtP1

Off-Topic Thread #4!

I really really want to get the snow storm I am being promised. so far every snow storm has resulted in a lot of rain and wind this year.
  5. KurtP1

Off-Topic Thread #4!

im not in favor of any welfare spending, although you were wise not to pick a list that showed the number of welfare recipients by state. california and ny wreck that curve pretty quick. California at one point had more welfare recipients than the next 6 states combined.
  6. KurtP1

Off-Topic Thread #4!

I dont support those expenditures regardless of who receives them. Got numbers to show what you're talking about? or just flapping your cock holster?
  7. KurtP1

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Dont have time to slack and protest. I need to get to work to pay for your college.
  8. KurtP1

Off-Topic Thread #4!

is that you on the right?
  9. KurtP1

Off-Topic Thread #4!

2008 price for a barrel of oil: $145 usd Current price barrel of oil: $91 usd HlTxGHn4sH4
  10. KurtP1

Thinking of moving to a B8 S4

LunONnYWuKs e90 m3's with superchargers on ADV1's....effing FRESH...
  11. KurtP1

uh oh....shit just got real http://www.goapr.com/news/2013/02/23/apr-presents-the-world-premiere-of-the-eaton-tvs1740-supercharger/
  12. KurtP1

yes, it can. lol.
  13. KurtP1

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Woohoo!!! back up over $4/gallon for diesel today.
  14. KurtP1

Return of The Gun Kat - A Bender P.I. Story

at least an AR. Im all about my SCAR Heavy these days. but yes. Ive been known to carry a shortened pistol-grip-pump and/or some mode of 'assault' rifle with me depending upon where i am, what im doing, and who im going to meet.
  15. KurtP1

Off-Topic Thread #4!

bleh speak for yourself. Im all about good hygiene...