GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KyleMK5

1. K

Body Repairs

it is a sad day for vw as i got into an accident. i need to find one of the best vw repair shops near the chicago area. if you know any please please let me know. greatly appreciated.
  2. K

OEM Front End from GTI

im selling my front grill. it does have the plate border, so if your looking for one let me know. $50 for the part. PM me if your interested.
  3. K

Boost Gauges

was wondering what the best boost gauge is out there. post up some ideas and opinions please. i need to purchase one in the near future! thanks
  4. K

APR Stage 2 upgrade?

so ive been being told many things lately. i have a 08 GTI FSI. so what do i exactly need? downpipe, fuel pumps, pcv, and catch can?? please helpp :)
  5. K

APR R1 Diverter Valve. Good? Bad?

was looking around and found an APR R1 Diverter Valve for a pretty good price. Was thinking about stage 1 and wanted to get a dv. Anyone have this that has had no problems? or have you heard good or bad things about this?
  6. K

my DSG gti

i just bought an 08 gti fsi. and it seems like after driving around in it for a while, it starts to get jerky when i give it gas when im stopped. is it me? or it something wrong with my trans?