GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lakrulez

1. L

Thanks Guys

Just want to say thank you to everyone in the MKV community. I have had so much help and guidance these last few years its amazing. From the guy giving me free FK's (you know who you are :thumbsup: ) to the guy answering my questions with smart ass remarks, that actually helped! I love my GTI...
  2. L

WTB FSI Stock DP and PCV Block off plate

Hey guys. was hoping to find a stock dp to trade/buy as well as a pcv block off plate to trade/buy. I have to get rid of my downpipe and my catch can setup and stage 2, man that's depressing to type, and I will be needing some items to do that. Appreciate you guys.
  3. L

BSH PCV Plate Missing Piece

So I bought a pcv plate used but it didn't happen to come with the PCV main fitting. I was hoping that someone would know where I could get one or what the dimensions would be so that I can get it fitted to the breather hose. Thanks
  4. L

Uni Stage 1 FSI GTI vs 2015 STI Stock

Quick race between a friend and I. We just finished my oil change so we wanted to test the viscosity the best way we knew how lol :wink: __QMqgE_Xf4
  5. L

Uni Stage 1 GTI vs R/T Challenger Drag Race

Well I decided to take my car to the Drag races and have a little fun, especially after getting the car tuned. First challenge was a Challenger lol https://www.youtube.com/embed/2idVwsFcmO0
  6. L

sOcAL CoilOver Install

Firstly, Big shout out and thanks to SocalHatch for the very very generous donation of the FK streetlines. :thumbsup: So i now have these coilovers and i would like them installed of course. I got quoted $400 dollars to install and fine tune but i would love to learn more about my car and i...
  7. L

New to the forum

Hey guys, first post here. Little insight on me, I own an MKV 5 door FSI GTi that i've had for a year now and I really like it. Going Uni stage 1 next monday. I stay around the San Bernardino area, and with that being said..... Who's going to Fastivus in Fontana? I really would like to get to...