GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lamb110

1. lamb110

What is your occupation?

Nurse.
  2. lamb110

Obama paid 3 million dollars for Bergdahls release.

Nice try troll. March 25, 2002
  3. lamb110

Isla Vista shootings

I know I shouldnt laugh at this kid, buy my god what a sad sad little fucker.
  4. lamb110

THE MURICA THREAD!

5. lamb110

Online dating...

One of my hobbies is to join dating websites and send women pictures of my penis.
  6. lamb110

What bands or artists do you have 4 or more albums from?

You're probably the first person I've ever seen who knows about Spoon. I remmeber back in the day when their first album Telephono was like $75 on ebay (2004ish) and I some how found it on EMule. One of the greatest days of my life even though it wasnt THAT good. Was like the holy grail of music...
  7. lamb110

Dollar Shave Club

This place is even cheaper than Dollar Shave, and from what I hear it's even when're dollar shave gets their own razors: http://www.dorcousa.com
  8. lamb110

Removing the "GS" from GS_GTI. Open for opinions (lots of pics)

We've got this back country road that has a bridge going over some train tracks. I always wondered why there would be signs up there saying "no parking on bridge". I've actually seen a few guys with cameras taking pictures up there. Fucking weird.
  9. lamb110

Removing the "GS" from GS_GTI. Open for opinions (lots of pics)

Can someone explain to me why there was a random guy taking pictures of every car of a train? Fetish much?
  10. lamb110

Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

We need another Reagan in the White House, he knew how to handle the unions.
  11. lamb110

Tennessee Volkswagen plant votes against union in UAW defeat

Cant stand scummy unions. They've never done anything but hold this country back. Good riddance.
  12. lamb110

Bill Nye and Ken Ham Debate is live on youtube right now

See that's the problem with you guys, you think you're just as correct in your opinion as I am. I know I'm right because I have several thousand years of historical evidence behind me. You have 200 years.
  13. lamb110

Oh where did I say that? I bet you've never even read the bible
  14. lamb110

If you respect my faith, I'll respect your faith.
  15. lamb110

You are the problem. You continue to ridicule people like myself for our faith. I really wish your parents would have taught you manners.