GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by magsta

1. M

My Golf now - Spaced out

Hey all. Made my self some spacers recently 15mm and installed them in the rear with a -3 degree camber adjustment. Onto the pics.
  2. M

Night shots

Some latest pics of my car, tested my lighting :attention_whore:
  3. M

What you think?

I'm bored at work, thought i'd post a couple of pics Golf 5 1.6 dropped on coilovers and 5mm spacers in the rear.
  4. M

Finally have some LOW!!!

JOM Coilovers
  5. M

Some new shots - Blue MKV

Decided to snap some shots at our local roadhouse early one morning. Onto the pics. Yes I know it's a 4x4 lol
  6. M

Woot!!! New front!!!

So I had a little bumper bashing and decided to go ahead and do a jetta front on my car. so from this to this. What you all think? yes the one headlight still needs laminx to be put on
  7. M

BORED!

I was bored today. Some pics. I know it needs more low. SA roads are terrible
  8. M

Paint and R32 tails!!

Got some paint on my rear and R32 tails. What you think? Excuse the dirty car
  9. M

Just one...

I was bored this afternoon so I snapped this pic... btw she's gonna be lower very soon....
  10. M

Meet and Greet...56k heavy

So this saturday i met up with a few guys from my club... What you all think? red and blue :drool: Some assorted shots... and finally the 17 car group shot... From the side..
  11. M

Give me an A?

So i was super bored today and decided I take some pics in local car park in town... Wanted to try some reflection shots too... and yes i know, i drive a 4x4.... Hope you like.... Non-HDR's. HDR.
  12. M

New HU and sound

So i got some sound in my car finally.. Nothing fancy... what you think? JVC KW-AVX826 Double DIN Headunit (this headunit is amazing), Rockford Fosgate,mids, tweeters. 12" sub from the Punch series, RockFord Fosgate Prime R300-4 Amp Onto the pictures... The Head Unit.. Beautiful isnt it...
  13. M

V-Dub Day South Africa

Great day out, enjoy the pictures...
  14. M

I'm gonna hit you with a bit of Black & Blue!!!

So today I helped a mate apply Lamin-x tint to his Polo Headlights and i also decided to black out my front badge. Onto the pics, hope you like.....
  15. M

Summer here...

what you guys think?