GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MarkR

1. M

FS: 2009 GTI 2 door Tornado red on Interlagos 6-speed $17k obo SEPA

click link for more info http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5826568-FS-2009-GTI-2-door-Tornado-red-on-Interlagos-6-speed-17k-obo-SEPA
  2. M

anyone in here a VW/Audi mechanic?

thinking about applying for technician jobs at some VW/Audi dealers when I move. Just want to get some real-world input on how you like it.
  3. M

how many members in west chester here?>

ill be moving there in june and wanted to see if anyone would be down for a meet and greet?
  4. M

feeler: PA 2009 GTI tornado red on interlagos 44k 6-speed coupe

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5632697-FEELER-2009-GTI-6-speed-2-door-tornado-red-interlagos-looking-for-offers click link, located near scranton, pa cheers!
  5. M

any TSI guys in PA want to swap parts?

im trying to track down my p0171 code and was wondering if someone wanted to swap a MAF to see if that would fix my issue.
  6. M

anyone go from GTI to rabbit?

im thinking about trading my 2009 GTI in since ill be moving in august and want something that will be a little cheaper every month. I was wondering how the rabbit compares to the GTI? Obviously its not as powerful and not as many features but what else?
  7. M

WTT: my huffs for your 18 inch wheels

looking to trade my huffas for something gunmetal or black. must be 18 inch. im keeping the tires off my huffs so i just want the wheels. lets see what you have
  8. M

TSI cutting out under hard acceleration

just recently my car has been cutting out under hard acceleration around 4k. my car has unitronic stage 1 software and just started doing this. anyone have similar issues? no CEL either
  9. M

so who has unitronic stage 1+?

im getting a tune as an xmas gift and was wondering if the 1+ is worth the extra over the stage 1? also, has anyone had any problems after gettign a stage 1 tune? do i need to upgrade my dv or am i ok?
  10. M

question for revo 1 stage 1 tsi owners

thinking about getting at tune for xmas and was wondering if anyone has had the revo software done on their cars. loooking for feedback, any issues? i know everyone will say go apr, unitronic or whoever but to me they are all basically the same for stage 1.
  11. M

FS: 2009 GTI 2dr. 6sp. TR on interlagos, asking $18,500

click on link for details. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5519230-FS-FT-2009-GTI-tornado-red-on-interlagos-6-speed-in-NEPA
  12. M

injectors shot at 40k?

took my car in to get a check engine light diagnosed that would come on then shut off after about 2 days by itself. they diagnosed it and recommend replacing the fuel injectors. apparently vw doesnt cover this under their powertrain warranty:mad: dealer quoted me $1200 for parts and labor. i...
  13. M

which type of DV is stock on a TSI?

thinking about getting a tune soon and was wondering if my stock DV will be ok
  14. M

WTB: rear bumper in tornado red

looking for a complete assembly. i live in PA. willing to travel for pickup
  15. M

wtb: rear lower valance

looking for a stock one. located in PA.