GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by McFlurrey06

1. M

PCV and Oil w/ pictures

So I noticed that my car is going through oil (08 GLI, FSI (BPY)) It looks like I have oil build up/leakage at both the front and rear PVC ports, I think. My assumption is that I need to replace both of them, or is there an aftermarket solution that makes more sense. I can't seem to find any...
  2. M

Ordered DV+, State of current DV Unkown

So on a whim, I bought a GFB DV+, but I don't know if my stock DV is damaged. I don't have logs, or even a boost gauge to see where my pressure is at. The car is APR Stage2, and I'm sure has the original Diverter Valve with over 90k miles on it. The car still seems to pull, and I can hear the DV...
  3. M

BFI Motor Mount Bolts

So I'm coming due for the Timing Belt change on my 08 GLI, and have a few questions about the Stage2 BFI Motor Mount bolts. I know the factory bolts are stretch bolts and should be replaced when removing the motor mounts, but can't find anything on the BFI kit. When I installed the mounts, I...
  4. M

WTB: Rebuildable HPFP

Looking for a pump that is in good shape to be rebuilt by IE. Looking to spend about $100.
  5. M

BFI Stage 2 doesn't fit

My motor mount from BFI doesn't seem to fit on passenger side. The holes in the mount, do not seem to line up with the threaded holes in the block. Anyone have ideas??
  6. M

MFD says drivers door is open

I went out to get lunch this afternoon, and my MFD is showing my drivers door being open, and the interior lights stay on. They do not shut off with the switch above the driver. This is leading me to think that it is a wiring break, or a bad door latch sensor? Anyone have ayway to keep the...
  7. M

300 dollar budget

Help me out guys and girls with my FSI GLI I've got an extra 300 to spend and I'm not sure where to go with it. I am APR Stage 1, going stage 2 soon as my BB TBE gets delivered tomorrow, and BSH Trueseal coming that day after. I'm thinking about going with mounts, but I'm not sure what will give...
  8. M

This is My IntroDUBtion

New to the forum, got my Mk5 GLI back in November and just joined the forum. Car is stock, expect for APR Stage 1, stage 2 coming after BB TBE install next week. Just wanted to say Hi. :w00t: