GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MeltedSolid's latest activity

• MeltedSolid
    MeltedSolid reacted to aaronc7's post in the thread 2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t with Like Like.
    BTW, got this working and made a simple 1 click patch to apply to common USDM 1.8 bin files to run the 2.0 HPFP. Stock 2.0 HPFP seems...
  • MeltedSolid
    MeltedSolid reacted to scrllock's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    it's not hostility, it's concern for people wasting money, having been through something myself which I've seen repeat ad nauseam for...
  • MeltedSolid
    MeltedSolid reacted to ZuMBLe's post in the thread Warranty is up! with Like Like.
    No hostility here. From where I sit, i see more of "my HPFP took a shit" than "my MPI injector stopped working and blew up my engine"...
  • MeltedSolid
    MeltedSolid replied to the thread Warranty is up!.
    Why so much hostility around this? I'm not really worried about either option leaving someone stranded... It happens, but kinda...
  • MeltedSolid
    MeltedSolid replied to the thread Warranty is up!.
    I spent about $700 on my MPI install including the LPFP. Granted I went with a brushed Walbro, not RS3, but full MPI can be...
  • MeltedSolid
    MeltedSolid reacted to swcrow's post in the thread Plastic oil pan took a hit with Like Like.
    I've replaced mine with a metal pan from FCPeuro......