GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mexicankid

1. M

CarMax?

anyone know how carmax's buying prices are? just wondering if they try and screw you when selling them your car
  2. M

tires f/s 225/45/17's

got 3 bridgestone potenza RE050. they're the stock tires that came on the car, got about 15k miles on them with plenty of tread. i'll get pics if you need em. only 3 cuz 1 got a screw in it and was non repairable at least according to the tire place. asking 150 obo dc metro area. willing to...
  3. M

neuspeed fmic?

anybody seen it in person or heard anything on it yet? Neuspeed FMIC
  4. M

picked her up...

so its 3 months later and i finally got my 08 gti and i must say its so much fun...i cant stop driving it
  5. M

another tease

so i stopped by the dealer to check on my 08 order and they were like we just got one in today lemme go check if its urs or not...go back and its exactly wut i want minus the votex kit...but i did get the delivery date finally july 20th i will be a proud owner of a gti finally...only took me...
  6. M

tint shop?

wonderin if anyone knos of a good tint shop in so. md.?
  7. M

so i got a call...

so i got a call from the dealer today and was told my 08 is finally in the US and should be here next few weeks:headbang: i cant wait!
  8. M

credit report?

anybody kno which credit report vwcredit looks at when u apply for financing?