GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mlaich

1. M

Car starting problems

I've done a search, but couldn't find another thread with a similar problem. Last night, I went to start the car, and it wouldn't. The letters on the MFD, eg: D P R N etc were flashing. After a minute or so, the car did start, but then the check exhaust light came up on the dash, and has...
  2. M

RNS 510 always on

So I installed a RNS 510 unit I bought. EU unit, purchased overseas in the end. Anyway, it is always on, and you can clearly hear it running, even when the car is off, and the keys are not in the ignition. Faulty unit, or have I done something wrong?
  3. M

3409 wedge

Just wanting to know where have other people bought their trim removal wedges from? Found one place online, wanted US$13.95 for the wedge, but $70-odd for postage. Ridiculous. Any suggestions are welcome.
  4. M

RNS 510 online buy

Looking for recommendations for buying a RNS 510 online. Long story short: I'm claiming the cost through work, so I need an official invoice from an online store. I know Tomas sells the units for a very good price, but i'll have a very hard time claiming that in Spendvision. I can't seem to...
  5. M

White MFD

I see that the Mark VI has a white MFD. Anyone know if: 1. It's possible to retrofit it into a Mark V, and 2. Where can one buy one?