GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mmmmmkay-v

1. mmmmmkay-v

tail light idea... opinions desired

ok yes I know this is plastidip. no, this will not be the final product. this is just to give you an idea of what I was wanting, but if I choose this route, I will go to the bodyshop and get this painted in BMP to match the body. thoughts? left tail light vs stock tails
  2. mmmmmkay-v

Photo Game

Ok guys and girls, I have done this before on my mustang forums and the turnout was amazing and it was something out of the norm. Basic rules: 1) a topic is mentioned 2) someone takes a picture related to the topic 3) cannot use any old photo's, all pictures must be taken after the topic is...
  3. mmmmmkay-v

yay or nay? (more wood)

so to go along with the trunk, i had some leftover bamboo and figured i would give this a shot.... so what do we think? keep it and touch up, or just chalk this up to 20 minutes wasted? craptastic iPhone pics and here was a shot of the trunk again
  4. mmmmmkay-v

Tinted tails

Hey guys/gals, Has anyone completely color matched/tinted their tails and left only the two circles on each side. Kind of how the R's are, but completely colored or tinted? to this effect of tinting
  5. mmmmmkay-v

wood trunk project, and a quick shoot

I know im still an uber newbie when it comes to the VW world, but ive been sitting around waiting for the mod bug to hit me so... well sh*t ordered some coilovers, and kept seeing wood trunks so I figured, hell I might as well kill some time while i wait for the coils. I knew from the get go...
  6. mmmmmkay-v

Every Project Needs a Starting Point

Here is my blank canvas for my work to begin with, many MAAANY more pics to follow as the project comes along
  7. mmmmmkay-v

Just left American Muscle, now I have to beat it... help

Hey everyone. ok, so like the rather uninformative title states, I just got out of my built new edge mustang, and have landed myself into a very fun, 09 GTI. My problem is... everyone that I am around still has nothing but american muscle. The biggest worry I have is being able to find a way to...
  8. mmmmmkay-v

Complete GTI Newbage

Hey guys and gals, my name is Josh, and I am a car-a-holic :biggrin: I have recently left the world of american muscle and was talking with my brother, who is now on his fourth tour, and I was talking to him about cars. Long story short, I told him I wanted a car that my v8 pushing friends...