GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by murcie

1. M

FS: Autotech HPFP, REVO SPS+ Switch

SOLD All are SOLD Go stage 2 + now with this Autotech rebuilt HPFP. Pull out of my now sold 07 GTI. Works great. Made for a really level power band. Looking for $300 for the whole unit. **Also have a REVO SPS (Select Plus that allows you to tweak your tune) switch. Have box, cord and...
  2. M

FS/FT: 2 Pcs Oettinger RZ

Selling my RZ's. I don't have my MKV anymore son these are just sitting min my garage. Centers were powdercoated less than a year ago. It is a metal fleck gunmetal grey with a clear over it. Lips are polished. No curbrash but a couple of light marks. I am going to give them a quick polish...
  3. M

Revo Select Plus Switch

Sold my gti so no longer need this. Revo Select Plus. This is the model that lets you change up your tune for Boost, Fuel and Timing. Comes with original box, software and cord. $100 Shipped.
  4. M

FS: Porsche 996 Calipers with Adapters

Porsche Calipers off a 996. Powder coated to yellow. 4 piston brembo calipers, ECS exact fit SS brake lines and Apikol adapters. Will fit mkv/mkvi gti/gli applications using stock rotor. Hawk HPS pads that have a summers worth of driving in them. Great upgrade. Look great too. Pretty firm at...
  5. M

KeyChains (BBS, RS, LM .:R and others)

My roommate makes some sweet key chains if anyone is interested. Just trying to help him sell some more. He is also running a promo for his .:R line of keychains. Look him up on instagram to enter @jacob_workedphotography Repost his link, hash #thekeychainguy #tkgwookiegiveaway and tag him...
  6. M

H&R Sport Springs

H&R Sport Springs, Not sure how many miles on these but they are in great shape. Would still be using them on my Konis but swapped out to a coilover. Looking for $140 plus shipping.
  7. M

FS: Koni Yellows with Ground Control Coilover Sleeves

As the title states. Koni yellows with Ground control coil over sleeves. Great ride, great track/autox set up. I have had the GC sleeves for maybe a week and the Koni Yellows are both brand new up front and the rears are a year old. I am selling because though the ride is great I was hoping...
  8. M

Stance Haus for your lowering needs!!

If anyone is interested in having any work done, have a look at http://www.facebook.com/StanceHausInstalls. We will install bags, coils, springs, sway's as well as performance upgrades such as intercoolers, intakes, downpipe to full exhuast, as well as maintenance items such as Diverter valve...
  9. M

FS: Rare Oettinger RZ 18" 2-pc

If interested go to http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172215
  10. M

FS: Rare Oettinger RZ 18" 2-pc

Selling my fairly rare Oettinger 2-piece RZ 18’s. 18x8 et35 5x112 bolt pattern. True two piece, currently plasti dipped gun metal grey with a polished lip and center. Wheels are very true, no bends or cracks, German made by Ronal for Oettinger. Originally designed for Audi’s, but look great...
  11. M

Euro Treffen _TODAY (Tampa)

Better Late then never, Euro Treffen meet is today in tampa, details below. If you are not doing anything today and can make the drive, it should be a good show. When: Saturday March 31st, 2012 from Noon-5pm Where: Lake Park, Tampa, Florida (Click Here for Map) Official Registration...
  12. M

FS: VW Huffs w/ TPMS

Set of 4 Huffs that are in very good condition. Some minor swirl marks in the finish but other than that no curb rash. No tires. All 4 have TPMS. Asking $420 OBO. PM is the best way to reach me. Willing to ship at buyers expense.
  13. M

Huffs for Sale (Tampa FL)

Selling 4 Huffs that are in very good condition. Some minor swirl marks in the finish but other than that no curb rash. Set of 4, no tires. All 4 have TPMS. Asking $450 OBO. PM is the best way to reach me.
  14. M

REVO question

Probably a dumb question but trying to save myself a trip to the shop. Had my DSG fluid changed the other day and when I picked it up my mechanic had to take the battery out. I know that when the battery is disconnected for something like 20 minutes the computer goes back to stock. And this...