GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by npace

1. npace

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Yep. It's why there's campuses across the country with "protesters" supporting Hamas. I'm not sure how disrupting graduation ceremonies or preventing other students from going to class is stopping Israel from doing anything, but let's not let logic get in the way of a radicalization event.
  2. npace

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

This is false - left and right radicalization occurs in multiple places. As for your economics example, saying there's no bias there is laughable. In fact, the word capitalism, while not invented by Engels or Marx, was popularized by them as a criticism of free-enterprise economics. Most...
  3. npace

Russian collusion was a hoax cooked up by Democrats, the Trump impeachment was Kabuki theater, and Hillary owes Trump $355 million.
  4. npace

Imagine staying up until 1 am reading US Code just to agree with someone. Also, "...is deportable" doesn't mean the same thing as "must be deported". They'll still get a hearing if INS or CPB want to pursue it.
  5. npace

No. I get what you're saying, but you're wrong. HR 6976 amends two existing US Codes that define inadmissible and deportable aliens. Your example of the aliens serving in the armed forces is does not fall under those categories. Nice try, though.
  6. npace

No no no. My government and associated legitimate media sources have told me that Russia is going to take over Ukraine and then immediately invade NATO countries if we don't keep sending money. I believe them because of all of the true things they've told me over the past few years. Things...
  7. npace

I have an LSD, and I think it was a better upgrade than the clutch. I haven't noticed what you're describing with downshifts, but I do want to change the clutch line - the clutch pedal feels vague - the engagement point is difficult for me to discern, but that's not a change from before. I've...
  8. npace

I don't know if I ever told you this, but I did end up getting a new clutch with SMF. Definitely has the tractor noise you were describing, but also engages better.
  9. npace

They're collectively losing their minds right now about EV fires and how they can't be put out. The argument is the same as the pro-EV argument over there: "Eventually it will work out, someone will figure out how to make it safe and effective." Not a dissimilar argument about the vaccine...
  10. npace

3 years and they haven't figured out they're being scammed. Also, LMAO at them now discussing RSV.... this virus has been around for decades and people always just referred to it as a cold or a flu. Media latched onto it when "covid" stopped commanding the clicks.
  11. npace

Oddly enough, I just saw this article about biofuel powered trucks being used for F1: https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.f1s-use-of-dhl-biofuel-powered-trucks-reduces-carbon-emissions-by-an-average.5qvmLnvq3ocyEYtgqbpWiJ.html It seems like if people were really concerned about climate...
  12. npace

I am also in favor of this, but I can't help but feel like the current cost barrier is there artificially until utility companies catch up and figure out a way to still make money off of me every month.
  13. npace

I didn't mean that I think the mandates are going to take away current cars. I understand that they are for future manufacturing. But I also think that the market will decide when everyone wants an EV. The EVangelists will sit there and argue that battery technology will improve, we will...
  14. npace

Yeah, I actually don't have a problem with the idea of an EV. I have a problem with EV mandates.... in my view government involvement makes almost everything worse. There also seem to be a couple of camps of EV people, the ones that just want to have a simple commuter and pay less to operate...
  15. npace

Vortex is insane. I use it a lot for vehicle info, but you should see their Ukraine thread. There's also a new EV thread every week, and its always the same 4 people shouting down anyone that dares question the validity of trying to have everyone go EV.