GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by omeydz

1. O

Golf MK5 Xenon Look lights RHD new by DEPO!! £240 each delivered. only 20 sets!

Link to group buy on mk5golfgti.co.uk http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,61320.0.html Any questions etc please contact via mk5golfgti.co.uk . Thanks
  2. O

My OEM VALEO LED REAR LIGHTS FOR SALE

See this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOLF-MK5-MKV-OEM-LED-VALEO-REAR-LIGHTS-GENUINE-VW-ADAPTED-UK-MOT-REGS-/280881907308?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AGolf%7CPlat_Gen%3AMK+V&hash=item4165ddc66c#ht_518wt_932 If you have any questions you can ask me on ebay or on here. Iv had...
  3. O

R32 / Edition 30 Rear lights Custom tinting

Hi everyone! In the little time iv been able to spare, Iv decided to work some creativity into turning stock rear / tail lights into R32 / Edition 30 darkened version. As I have LED tails, Im practicing on my stock lights. Just wanted some opinions as to whether they are spot on OEM look as...
  4. O

Scirocco exhaust on my 1.4 MKV

Hi everyone. Just looking for some ideas, thoughts and input on a little DIY I am planning. My 2007 Golf/Rabbit 1.4 petrol 80bhp and a rear section exhaust from Scirocco 1k8 chassis exhuast from a 2011 tdi. Bought the exhaust as an impulse buy as it was soooo cheap and brand new (removed from...
  5. O

*2008 R32 Leather interior for sale*

Hi! For sale is a mint condition R32 leather interior. They are heated and have full electric lumbar support. Taken from a 2008 2-door R32 with low mileage Included is front seats, rear seats and door cards. They arent stolen and have serial number beneth the seats. Im advertising on...
  6. O

ILLUMINATED MKV INSTRUMENT CLUSTER NEEDLES!

Hello all! Not sure how many of you have noticed this or not but some GTI's/R32 MKV Golfs have needle lighting that stays on all the time regardless of the city/driving lights completely off. As a result the needles only stay illuminated and its pretty cool esp going into a tunnel or in...
  7. O

Original GTI backbox loud on my 1.4!!

Hi, I have had a GTI backbox put on my Golf/Rabbit 1.4 80BHP. I contemplated keeping the GTI mid-silencer box but was told it would be easier to cut it off and just fit the backbox. Now when driving around it seems quite loud and deep at low revs, at about 2200-3500 rpm its not noticable and...
  8. O

1.4 Golf/Rabbit Exhaust to GTI suggestions?

Hi. I have a 1.4 petrol Golf/Rabbit and have got myself a GTI exhaust system which I found cheap and in good condition. I have purchased a GTI rear lower bumper which I will fit prior to going to the exhaust shop. From glancing under my car, the stock exhaust is a bit different in terms of...
  9. O

OEM R32 Xenon lights retrofit help plz :)

Hi there! Iv finally managed to get my hands on some brilliant R32 bi-xenon lights at a excellent price. They are going onto my late 2007 Rabbit. They are late 2008 R32 (used for 10k miles) including all bulbs, ballasts, ignitors and no damage anywhere, like new! was amazed at my luck! (looks...
  10. O

Broken windscreen wipers :( HELP!!

Hi, Very bad winter and snow here in the UK! Was driving along in heavy snow and then a load of snow fell off my car's roof onto the windscreen. The wipers wouldnt as a result sit in the normal position due to obstruction by big lumps of snow. When i removed the snow, the passenger wiper was...
  11. O

RNS MFD 2 DVD verB DVD maps/Drive problems! HELP!

hi, got a version B mfd2 DVD vw navi headunit. Suddenly doesnt read the nav disc despite showing message "please observe RTR" when disc is inserted. Then it says no navigation disc When you try to eject the disc it makes the eject sounds/buzzes but no disc comes out... when it tries for the...
  12. O

Reset RCD310 for MFSW Vol to work? HELP!!

Hi, Im working on a mates 2009 Jetta which has RCD310 unit I have put in a GTI MFSW (new layout 8-button from golf mk5)and carried out all the work to get it in and wired up and coded. Used 1k0953549AQ. Iv got the right side of the wheel controlling the highline DIS no problem, but i cant get...
  13. O

Hella Celis Xenon Headlamps.. what do you think?

Iv got the normal Chrome reflector headlamps and saw these fancy hella lamps. Whats everyones view? Is it worth going for or not? Anyone have them already? Heres some pics: appreciate the feedback :) :)
  14. O

RNS510 + Golf MK6 MFSW + navigation inaccurate? HELP!

Hi, iv got an 05 golf at the moment with midline cluster. Retrofitted mk6 12 button mfsw no problem. working volume, tel mute, prev/next station or track and trip computer all working. Radio was an rcd300. Iv now upgraded to RNS510 ver B, and the to stop battery drain, changed CAN gateway to...
  15. O

Golf mk5 MFSW upgraded to Golf mk6? Steering control module questions....

Im thinking of upgrading my current mfsw on my 07 Golf to golf mk6 one. I currently have module 1k0953549AK that works fine with golf mk5 mfsw but i have been told i need a new one if im to get full functionality of the mk6 mfsw buttons Various forums have suggested getting 1k0953549CH and...