GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by OneFastSicilian

1. OneFastSicilian

Oem 2008 GTI shifter.

When i had my GTI i upgraded to the neuspeed short shift kit and i still have this thing laying around.. if anyone wants it, it has less than 5000 miles... Make me an offer + shipping and paypal fees. I dont check this much since i havent had a MK5 in 4 years but feel free to email me for...
  2. OneFastSicilian

Work Vs-XX's ****Staggered****

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4623491
  3. OneFastSicilian

Short Shifter, Intake, Boostguage, Euro golf ball

whats going on GOLFMK5!! i'm parting out my car and i figured i'd give you all the opportunity to buy the stuff before i went on the vortex.. i currently have: ECS tuning dogbone mount - 20$ brand new in box! let me know if you are interested! :thumbsup: im located in FISHKILL, NY im...
  4. OneFastSicilian

WTT: 18in huffs for denvers or classixs+ cash!!! ny nj ct!

whats going on everyone, i have a set of 18in huffs with almost new kumho excsta ASX tires on them, im looking to trade asap like this weekend for a set of oem denvers or classixs plus cash.. must have good tires, car is getting traded in on monday!!!! lmk asap!! all wheels are mint, except...
  5. OneFastSicilian

f/s 08 gti bmp fsi. 6spd package 1

whats going on everyone? thinking about selling my car so i figured i'd put it up here forsale.. its a 2008 BMP GTI with 18,900 miles. It's also a package 1 with the sun roof. 6 speed manual transmission. with the 18inch huff wheels with brand new kuhmo tires. my current mods are: - Nuespeed...
  6. OneFastSicilian

OHHHHHHHH YEAAAA!

whats going on everyone, kinda new the vw scene, got my gti a year ago last month and im finally starting to modd it, i had it as a daily while i finished my all motor rsx build and i finally sold it so let the modding begin!~ got a little bored tonight with the girlfriend and decided to take...
  7. OneFastSicilian

denvers plus cash for Huffs!

exactly what it states, tires arent in greatest shape, but i will put in a fair amount of cash ontop of my wheels for yours depnding on the condition of your wheels.... ny, nj, ct mainly, not looking to drive too far or ship out wheels, thanks guys pm me with all offers and suggestions...
  8. OneFastSicilian

picture request!

whats going on everyone? im lookin for someone with 18 x 8.5 et 35 on h&r super sport springs, also mention if there is any rubbing and your tire size..thanks!
  9. OneFastSicilian

help- custom FMIC

hey whats going on everyone, ive been thinking about fabing up my own FMIC, and i was wondering if anyone has a diagram of how the piping needs to be, or if somone to take pics for me of the way their piping is set up that would be cool, thanks -frankie
  10. OneFastSicilian

***Official OneFastSicilian & MKV Shqiptar Show-off Thread**

Some pics of MKV Shqiptar at water fest in the REVO booth plenty of more pics to come!:happyanim:
  11. OneFastSicilian

axles and warentee??????? HELLPPPP

whats up everyone?... soo tonight i was driving on the parkway and i was driving a little fast... when i got home i did a visual inspection of my car to see for any rock chips etc, and i noticed that i had grease on my wheels!!!:eyebulge: soo i grabbed my jack and jacked up the car to seeeee...
  12. OneFastSicilian

someone trade wheels with me in NEW YORK

whats going on everyone, i got a brand new gti about 3 months ago and im not really feeling the denvers, i really like the classixs so im throwing it up there for anyone who wants to trade.. they dont have the potenzas they have the continetals on it.. imho they handle amazing and a extremely...
  13. OneFastSicilian

h&r supersports on stock shocks?

whats up everyone, just wanted to see everyones opinions on this, i was thinkin about running this set up until i can afford a set of good coils, fks, kw or b&gs, not sure yet, but i wanted to see from anyone who has supersports on stock shocks how they ride.... post up ur comments and...
  14. OneFastSicilian

2008 bmp 6spd manual

whats up everyone? just putting a little feeler out there... 2008 bmp with 4400 miles on it mods are: -new south boost guage - neuspeed p-flow intake -yellow fogs car is in mint condition, never raced, tracked or abused.. the car is a lease which was started in march of 08 and its a 3...
  15. OneFastSicilian

WTT: 17" Denvers for MINT Classix

whats going on everyone, i got a brand new gti about a month ago and im not really feeling the denvers, i really like the classixs so im throwing it up there for anyone who wants to trade.. they dont have the potenzas they have the continetals on it.. imho they handle amazing and a extremely...