GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Pav90

1. P

Wow, what a bellend!

Sorry if this is a repost, only just seen it for the first time. What is this guy thinking? Since when are burnouts cool? And even if they were, why on earth would you try to do one when you don't have a clue how and you need 12 people to 'hold' your car back? It's a shame this idiot did this...
  2. P

mkv r32 vs rioters

Just wondering if anyone has used an r32 as a battering ram, as i am more than willing to try this out if anybody tries to set mine on fire, would rather wreck it myself than have some mindless idiot do it for me. will keep you updated guys much love x
  3. P

does an r32 make a good battering ram?

Just wondering as i am more than willing to try this out if anybody tries to set mine on fire, would rather wreck it myself than have some mindless idiot do it for me. will keep you updated guys much love x
  4. P

high level brake light failure :(

Been out for a few months now, looking at the light itself there is no cracks but some obvious condensation and black (what I'm guessing is mould) settling at the bottom of the light. Ive been on to VW to complain as the US market have a 10 year warranty on this and basically it is a massive...
  5. P

Got shine!?

Probs gonna get hated on for something (don't worry I can take it) and I know I need moar low etc but spent all afternoon cleaning my r and pretty happy with the results. Apologies for the shitty iPhone pics! Comments and criticism welcome, will hopefully be dropping it as soon as some money...
  6. P

R32 wheels for sale/swap

Just putting a feeler out to see if anyone is interested in my wheels, preferably for a swap but may consider selling for the right price. They are the 15 spoke alloys that came on the earlier 2006 r32's and have never been Kerbed, there is seriously not one mark on any of the wheels. Tyres...
  7. P

BBS LM's on a black r32?

Anybody got a picture of their r32 sat on these (any colour) or can anybody do a quick photoshop for me please? Cheers
  8. P

Can parrot bluetooth handsfree play iphone's music?

Just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to play your iphone through the parrot bluetooth handsfree system? My old aftermarket HU could play songs via bluetooth and im assuming as the parrot is linked up to the speakers this might be a possibility? can anybody shine any light on this...
  9. P

Parrot bluetooth handsfree, can it play iphone?

Just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to play your iphone through the parrot bluetooth handsfree system? My old aftermarket HU could play songs via bluetooth and im assuming as the parrot is linked up to the speakers this might be a possibility? can anybody shine any light on this...
  10. P

Missing my MKV

Ive not been on here for ages since I had to get rid of my golf, ive since been over to the dark side and tried a civic...its good, but nothing on a golf so ive bit the bullet and decided to come back to the DUBside, i cant believe i ever left. Anyways, im picking the car up in a week or 2...
  11. P

my golf for sale :( (1.9tdi, with mods)

Hi everyone, Unfortunately the time has come to sell my beauty. I need to free up some cash etc so she has to go :( Just posting the link the pistonheads, if anyone wants to get in touch please just email via pistonheads or give me ring. Cheers fellas, PS ill still be staying on this forum...
  12. P

tdi broke down, wont start!

my mate has a 1.9tdi like mine and broke down the other day. he said he was driving and the esp light came on and the car jerked as if someone had tapped his brakes. the revs were dropping to 0 then returning to wherever they were before untill it stalled. it restarted first time and continued...
  13. P

swap for clio 197?

been offered a swap of my 1.9tdi for a clio 197 on an 06 plate with 44k, the clio is standard. my golf is 54 plate with 51k miles with full gti conversion with oem parts (bumpers, skirts, headlights, exhaust) better sound system, kahn RSV wheels, tints, remap... not sure what to do because i...
  14. P

100k miles on gti too much?

looking at buying a gti with almost 100k miles on the clock, but a bit put off as to whether this is too much and whether i should just steer clear? what do you guys think? cheers in advance!
  15. P

Bits for sale on ebay!

Hi guys, just put a few bits up for sale on ebay. some tyres, colourcoded bumpstrips, front grille, headlights etc. check out the other things for sale (and ignore all my mums shit haha) cheers http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220559589691&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT