GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by red2door06

1. red2door06

FAST and markers

I have a FAST figure for sale. the one that they send you when you buy a new GTI. im gonna say the price is $75 shipped as they are going for $100 on eBay. The Front Marker lights are Tornado Red. Color matched from ECS tuning. nothing wrong with them at all. removed from car b/c i got rid of...
  2. red2door06

MkV GTi Parts

trying to get rid of these after market parts off my 2006 MkV GTi 2.0T i have the following: Carbonio Carbon Fiber Intake kit (missing the filter)(sold on eBay) sorry guys Forge Diverter Valve Spacer (non-adjustable) $45 Shipped Tornado Red (color-matched) bumper lights (markers) $40...
  3. red2door06

garage

anyone wanna donate stickers to my garage wall? i just started to detail cars on the side to make a few extra bux, so now i have this blank wall in my garage.......anyone (mainly sponsors) wanna donate to the great white wall? thanks
  4. red2door06

exhaust mod?

i have questions reguarding the exhaust. does removing the resonator set off any codes? and what type of muffler does the APR or miltek kit use? i want to custom design my exhaust, but i wanna know if the resonator sets off any codes. thanks a bunch guys....
  5. red2door06

? bout the rotors

since we have the same bolt pattern as the 2002+ audi A4, could we use their drilled and slotted rotors? i want some of the for styling an more performance. thanks.
  6. red2door06

Sundays

hey guys, i live down in south jersey an usualy have sundays off. Maybe we could get a sunday meet goin on once a month? Oh BTW, i seena black magic GTI out in EHT @the wawa on ocean heights. Was it anyone here? If so, i like the style and what %tint do you have? lookd good.
  7. red2door06

carbon mirrors?

i found some carbon mirrors over @ strictly foreign. does anybody know if these are the only ones around? or do they have mirror covers like the chrome ones? http://www.estrictlyforeign.com/asp/product.asp?category=1&ID=1805
  8. red2door06

BOV or stay stock

ok guys ive had the itch for about 3 weeks now and i have to do something to my car. i wanted to know if the FORGE BOV would affect the performance? or is it just sound? and is it worth the $80? also what begining mods would you guys recommend, i have window tint in mind with the...
  9. red2door06

South Jersey

i think sometime this summer, july maybe, we should all get together and have a meet. ANY V-Dubb owners