GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by riceburner

1. riceburner

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

its around 2600 a month around here for child care! and that is for bottom of the barrel, paying teenagers to barely keep your kid alive sort of places. so even at $100/day, for our planned ~3 days a week (which is literally not much at all for the nanny to make) its technically a steal for us...
  2. riceburner

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

chances are we will need 2-3 days a week of care. truthfully no idea what it will cost, but it will be more like ~10-15/hr, much much less than the $25/hr quotes we were getting, or $2k+/month daycares. the bigger wins are - mostly she comes to us, we know, trust and love her, he used to work...
  3. riceburner

wow so winning update on childcare dillemma! Quick recap - we went into having a child not really having 'being able to afford fulltime childcare' figured out - for a number of reasons; * my wife may go part time, * I may be able to condense my workweek to be off 1 day a week, * her parents...
  4. riceburner

just to be perfectly clear, the FSI K04 is different than the TSI K04 right? I see MK6 K04's on sale sometimes but never seem to find a MK5 K04
  5. riceburner

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

all the other kids in the classroom
  6. riceburner

prior to that i had two more things i would do often that i recall: at restaraunts i would offer to buy the toothpicks, and when they say they are free i would look them dead in the eye or act like we were breaking the rules as i sneak one into my pocket. i would say its for my massive...
  7. riceburner

ps my random thing i do to fuck with people lately is say 'morning no matter what time of day it is. like i'll go to a gas station at 8pm and say 'mornin', and 5 out of 10 people look really confused. if they say "morning? it's 8pm!" i'll look at my watch in a 'oh well would you look at that'...
  8. riceburner

'mornin! CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore
  9. riceburner

Been adding to a little love note scroll thing out of a reciept roll i fohnd gears back. Add sections to it periodically. Added a first mothers day to it today. Probably 300 ft long now lol