GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rinzorz619

1. R

FS: OEM tail lights

All 4 pieces, light bulb trays and working bulbs included, at least they were when I took off the lights. Excellent condition, no major damages or scratches, just dirty on the inside from the 5 years I've owned the car. I don't know what these go for now, so I'm gonna go with $100 + shipping...
  2. R

WTB Passenger side mirror cap & blinker cap

As of now, passenger mirror cap & blinker cap for an '08 GTI BMP... Maybe even the mirror full assembly if I take it apart and find more damage.
  3. R

Anyone in San Diego with...

A spare set of driver and passenger windows that aren't tinted? Or willing to do a window swap for a day or two? GTI that is, no clue if the Rabbits and Jettas use the same. I wouldn't doubt it though. I'll rent/pay.
  4. R

Recently fixed... all in less than a month

My car was lowered, this right after: Then I got some tint: Then I got one of these: So my friend and I worked on getting it out, and this was as far as we got it. Really not that noticeable unless it was pointed out and seen from close up. I know, "It's just like everyone else's...
  5. R

Oil Service

How often are you supposed to change oil? I thought it was every 5,000 miles. My pops and the manual says 5k, 10k, 20k, and +10k after that. So I was gonna do mine at 20k since I'm at 14k, but my display says is giving me a warning for maintenance coming up at 15k. :iono:
  6. R

Custom Vans shoes

I was bored and wanted to get some shoes. So I was checking out the custom stuff you can make with Vans and you can get the interlagos color scheme on the shoes. I thought that was pretty awesome. Would anyone get a pair? I'm tempted to. ;]
  7. R

Join my army

Of Brutes... http://rinzorz619.mybrute.com It's easy, everything is automatic. Leveling, skills, fights. All you gotta do is challenge people.
  8. R

Emergency Key

Does anyone know if the Emergency Key (not the Remote Control Key/Keyless entry key) have a microchip in it? I was reading the manual, but there was no explicit information as to whether there is, but I was lead to believe there is a microchip in the Emergency Key. The reason why I ask...
  9. R

Ricers in parking lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXXHVoc5hOc I don't know what's worse, the ricers in the parking lot or the dudes going ape shit for the crash. Sorry if it's a repost, I just barely saw it on digg.
  10. R

San Diego Auto Show... Lotsa pictures, you've been warned.

Not really anything new, but had some nice looking cars out.
  11. R

New toys

Just got a toy MKV from my bro and a camera. So just took quickies and this is what I got: Yeah, I'm a noob. Please be easy on me. :biggrin:
  12. R

Whirring sound

... when I accelerate and shift into second. Usually happens in the low 1k rpm's, not all the time though. Brother claims a clutch problem. Pops claims a transmission something. Just curious if this is a cause for immediate concern and attention, dealership fixing, or something my pops or I can...
  13. R

iPhone + Pandora App + Adapter = Work?

I just got the iPhone and Pandora App. Can I use the Pandora App on my phone through the center console adapter?
  14. R

Glasses case

My eyeglass case at the headliner doesn't remain closed. I've kinda had trouble closing it before, but I'd eventually get it to work. Now it doesn't. I'm guessing I might have got a messed up one. Is there some sorta fix? I doubt it's 'cause my glasses are too heavy. It seems that the latch...
  15. R

Can I use my Xbox 360 HDMI cable for my PS3?

I just got a ps3 and it just dawned on me that I might be able to use my xbox 360 hdmi cable for it. Would I be able to? or would it damage one or the other?