GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ronkerjake

1. Ronkerjake

M3 goes bye bye

I guess I can't say I'm surprised? Child with a car they think is a foolproof raceker because of the massive amount of hype the read online.
  2. Ronkerjake

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

Yeah, my turnover time is really high too. All my relationships end up being like 3-4 years, then I go single for a long time due to work related stuff.
  3. Ronkerjake

I'm insanely picky. Edit: Also, I'm too beta to look for one night standers.
  4. Ronkerjake

Mk6 GTi vs Jet...

On a more serious note, this thing produces about 22,000 lbf of thrust. Dat acceleration. Edit: That's without afterburners. With, it's double that.
  5. Ronkerjake

Sorry sweetie gotta save up for stage 3.
  6. Ronkerjake

I'm gonna be realistic here and say that asking men how many girls they've fucked... is like... well, it's what men lie about the most.
  7. Ronkerjake

What kind of dog do you have?

Used to have a miniature dachshund til she got run over a few years ago while I was out of the country. Used to have a long hair Chihuahua named Lola, but had to give her away. Saddest day of my life :(
  8. Ronkerjake

Mk6 GTi vs Jet...

dem fartpipes
  9. Ronkerjake

If you had a budget of $65,000 for cars, what would you buy?

Call me biased but I think it's an ugly POS. TT-RS is a much better looking car for like 30k less.
  10. Ronkerjake

:thumbsup: Modded TT-RS would be like a better looking, better sounding, better driving GTR! For less!
  11. Ronkerjake

TT-RS with Chip, exhaust and intake. :cool:
  12. Ronkerjake

successful career stories

Military "intelligence". I'm planning on going to UMD on the GI Bill, but living on basic housing allowance isn't possible here, unless you have another job.
  13. Ronkerjake

successful career stories

I'm separating from the military next year for various reasons, and I'm terrified that I will become homeless after trying to find work and failing.
  14. Ronkerjake

Super excited about the FR-S

Wouldn't be a bad idea if her purse wasn't one of those wallet sized 5 million dollar Coach pieces of garbage lmao.