GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ryan290707

1. ryan290707

Your MKV front.. Post here!!

shitty instagram pic. you get the idea
  2. ryan290707

FS/FT: Super Star Dish's 17x8, 17x9

Looking to sell the wheels and put the money towards another winter project, as much as I love them:cry:. I would also accept trades if something comes along that I can't pass up. I ran these wheels for a week until i put on my winter set. Specs: Super Star Dish white faces 3 piece (I believe...
  3. ryan290707

canon dslr help

Looking to buy my first dslr camera. Already decided on canon over nikon, but im between 3 cameras now: t2i, t3i, and 60d. I've had a chance to look at them all and mess around with them. I like the solid feel of the 60d, but i'm not sure if it's worth the extra money over the t3i/t2i...
  4. ryan290707

WTT: Thule roof rack w/ fairing for OEM votex rack

I have a thule roof rack with fairing that I am looking to trade for a votex roof rack. nothing is wrong with the rack, and it's in very good condition. im just looking to change things up a bit. if no one expresses interest, ill just keep it. thanks fairing currently covered in stickers as...
  5. ryan290707

WTB: r32 grille

getting my shaved r front bumper painted within the next week so now i'm in the market for a grille, preferably hole-less, and oem finish or black works. let me know if you got one, thanks
  6. ryan290707

Recent Purchases Thread

shitty pic, bianchi super pista
  7. ryan290707

Recent Purchases Thread

for the fixie
  8. ryan290707

John Quay's MKV Photo/Build Thread.

my current setup until i change the ridiculous bar tape and tires your lip turned out amazing btw
  9. ryan290707

Your MKV front.. Post here!!

instagram pic
  10. ryan290707

The Mercedes wheels thread!

guess i forgot to post in here
  11. ryan290707

Any ug mkv with white wheels?

gtikole's old wheels on muh carr
  12. ryan290707

rollerzz and more

went out with a few of my buddies over the weekend to get some proper pictures of my car. snapped some rollers and a few in a parking garage. let me know what you guys think my buddy with my car.. haha and the other 2
  13. ryan290707

Post a picture of your pet.

my 2 pups, they're awesome. sabre, 5 month-old german shepherd/greyhound (mostly) mix Riley, 2 year-old yellow lab they're bffs
  14. ryan290707

spotted: DBP r32 rochester

I was driving on West Henrietta Rd around 5:45pm tonight and passed by a bagged/slammed r32. I waved and driver waved back. Just wondering if he's a member
  15. ryan290707

iphone, dead ends, good weather, and alphards

So I realized I have never posted pics of my car here but have been lurking and posting for quite some time. I finally threw on my summer set of wheels (gtikoles's old wheels) and lowered the fk's. I thought I'd enjoy the nice weather and took a few pics with the iphone (sorry for the poor...